ITC Gem 21: Time and Space in the Astral Realm

1396385270_Birds027.thumb.JPG.65aeb84b4cfe5669368e0d97de8724c3.JPG

ITC Gem 21: Time and Space in the Astral Realm

Posted on 2010 September 10 by Mark Macy

Editor’s note: This article is from the second 1992 issue of CETL Infonews, written by the researchers in Luxembourg. It’s the last post for this blog until late September, when Regina and I return from our vacation. Enjoy!

– – – Begin CETL Report – – –

SWEJEN had scheduled a long contact for Thursday, July 23. The conversation with her lasted 20 minutes.

Spiritside: I NOTICED THAT IT IS VERY WARM ON YOUR SIDE, ALMOST 31 DEGREES CELSIUS (87 degrees Fahrenheit).

Earthside: Yes you are right. I heard on the radio the temperature is going up to 29-31*C (84-87*F). You told me also that it is always warm where you are.

Spiritside: MOSTLY 28* C (83*F). DURING THE NIGHT WHICH IS NEVER VERY DARK HERE, THE TEMPERATURE DROPS TO 10 OR 11 *C (50 or 52*F).

Earthside: That is a big difference compared to daylight. I suspect the temperatures in your world are a reflection of what most beings feel comfortable with.

Spiritside: IT IS NOT THAT SIMPLE.

Earthside: You and Richard (Burton) have traveled into other area along the River of Eternity. Are there great temperature differences?

Spiritside: AS YOU KNOW, THE PLANET MARDUK HAS TWO POLAR CAPS WHICH ARE TOTALLY COVERED WITH SNOW. THE TEMPERATURES THERE ARE UNDER THE FREEZING POINT. PEOPLE COMING FROM EARTH WHO LIVED IN MORE EQUATORIAL COUNTRIES AND WERE USED TO THE HEAT NATURALLY WISH TO LIVE IN WARMER AREAS HERE. ON THE OTHER HAND, PEOPLE FROM THE COLD AREAS OF EARTH PREFER SNOW-COVERED LANDSCAPES HERE.

Earthside: Swejen, you once said that in the building that houses STATION CO-ZEIT there are people of all cultures and races. Africans and people from cold countries go in and out. Do these beings live in an area that has the climate of their choice?

Spiritside: YES, WHEN I JOIN AFRICAN RESEARCHERS, OUR DIMENSIONS JOIN, TOO. I FIND MYSELF IN THE ENVIRONMENT THAT THESE PEOPLE PREFER. IT IS SIMILAR WHEN I MEET PEOPLE OF NORDIC ORIGIN. REMEMBER, THERE ARE NO SPACE AND TIME SEPARATIONS HERE. WHEN EVERYBODY GETS TOGETHER IT WILL BE IN AN AREA, AND UNDER CLIMATIC CONDITIONS THAT CAN DO JUSTICE TO EVERYBODY. WHEN WE WANT TO MEET DWARFS OR GIANTS WE MUST GO INTO THEIR DIMENSIONS. THAT DOES NOT MEAN I SHALL LEAVE MY DIMENSION. THE DIMENSIONS CROSS EACH OTHER.

Swejen’s explanation reminds me that she often visits places parallel with us which “overlap” with the physical dimension. It is possible for her not only to see a beautiful landscape or to admire a vivid sunset as we do, but also to see the life forms that belong there. These life forms may be higher entities, nature spirits, dwarfs or beautiful, rare animals and plants. In addition, she cannot only perceive the harmonic blending of life forms, colors and flowers visually, but also hears the sounds of wonderful music, and she describes the pleasant aroma of flowers.

When we visit a spring that is known for its healing water, SWEJEN in her dimension sees not only the spring but also the entity who gives the water power and strength.

Of everything that we see in our world, SWEJEN can see the origin in spirit. Of some of the people we meet here, SWEJEN can see their spiritual origin.

– – – End CETL Report – – –