Christmas séance Recorded: December 10th 1972

103108513_christmastree.jpg.8838dec244b7af104e8e613aeb6f8911.jpg

This is a rare recording of a special Christmas séance, where gifts and toys are placed beneath a decorated Christmas tree
for any spirit children who might wish to play with them.

A group of twenty-six sitters are in attendance
who join along with the proceedings.

This is more than an ordinary voice séance, because the sitters are able to experience physical phenomena, when items in the room are moved around by the spirit children.

The recording begins with the sound of everyone singing old hymns,
until the sitters hear the sound of something hitting a wall in the room.

After some discussion, everyone listens intently for any other sounds in the darkness...

Christmas séance report - by George Cranley

First published online in December 2013

Over twenty invited guests attended on this occasion. There was a decorated tree with gifts brought by the guests at the séance for the children in spirit. The children would describe and take the etheric counterpart of the toy they wanted.

After the séance was over the actual toys would be taken to the children’s ward at the local hospital.

The séance opened with the singing of ‘Silent Night’, followed by ‘Jingle Bells’. Very quickly the spirit activity began. Fragile decorations from the Christmas tree were bounced off the walls, yet none were broken!

A box of toffees was opened with various people announcing that a toffee had been placed on their lap.

I asked why I hadn’t been given a toffee and immediately, two landed in my lap - even though I was seated four rows back and the room was pitch-black.

Both adult and child spirit communicators spoke during the course of the séance.

Maurice Chevalier, who passed over in 1972, gave a short talk. Nellie Klute, a theatre programme seller who passed in 1917, communicated, and when asked by medium Jessie Nason how she was, Nellie replied,

“I’ll live. And you?”

Among the spirit children who spoke were Doris, Robert, Daisy, Peter, Pat and Ian; each with their own distinctive personality, all interspersed with comments and asides from Mickey, the cockney guide of Leslie Flint.

At the same time as the children were selecting their toys, a little toy piano or drum would be played.

As two children argued over a particular toy Mickey would break in saying “Ere, pack it in you two” so that three voices would be heard simultaneously. Not only were these voices different, but various accents such as Scottish and American were spoken. The spirit children would request us to sing a particular song and [they] would often sing along.

After the séance was over and the lights went on, we found that the Christmas tree had almost been stripped of its decorations, an empty box of toffees lay beside it and the various parcels, although unopened, were in a state of disarray.

It is almost impossible to convey in words the atmosphere of joy, delight, humour, excitement and expectation that was present at these Christmas séances.

My thanks go to Leslie Flint and his spirit helpers who helped to make these such memorable séances.”

You may listen to the seance here:
https://leslieflint.com/christmas-tree-seances