00 - Introduction to Worlds within Worlds

Karyn

2000704264_wwithinw(3).thumb.JPG.2f763b2bdbec9ec072099e3bf0424c5b.JPG

Worlds Within Worlds Within Worlds (00 – Intro)

Posted on 2019 January 25 by Mark Macy

Life can be complicated, tangled, and frustrating… until you embrace its essence. Then there’s a simple elegance to it.

This series of articles digs into life and tries to sort it all out and to put it into perspective.

By “sort it all out” I mean politics, economics, society, science, history, spirituality, afterlife, parallel universes, the omniverse, angels, ghosts, demons, God… well, everything. Or at least a big chunk of the “everything.”

Or, more likely, a basic outline of a big chunk of everything, with the hopes of putting it into some kind of order that makes good sense. So with the next article I’ll start with the simple and elegant before digging into the tangled totality.

Plan of Attack

Here’s a basic strategy of the project:

Complicated and tangled. Up until around 1990, I saw the living universe as a mind-boggling array of nested chains that overlap and crosscut and coexist with each other. Our own human chain, for example, might look something like this:

• The vast material universe, containing our Milky Way galaxy, containing our solar system, containing Earth…
    • containing the global ecosystem, containing humanity, containing nations, containing states and provinces, containing cities and farms and communities…
      • containing individual human beings, containing organs and tissues, containing cells and molecules, containing organelles and atoms…
        • … and downward, inward (theoretically) forever.

That’s what I tried to capture in the first book I started writing nearly a half-century ago… how we and our political and economic systems, our sciences, and other worldly institutions all fit into that nested chain.

Simple and elegant. Then, once I got involved in afterlife research around 1990, I began to see a bigger picture… and that entire nested chain of physical life became just a tiny, tiny part of the big picture, which was…

• A vast omniverse consisting of countless physical and spiritual universes, all superimposed over each other in the same space and time (or maybe “beyond time and space” is more accurate)… all created and sustained by a central source… each universe remaining distinct by its vibration.

That’s the simple elegance I mentioned in the opening: At the center of the vast omniverse is the source, which creates and sustains all of the many entities and worlds and universes throughout the omniverse. Everything in the omniverse has, at the center of its being, a direct connection to the source. Through that connection we can all find peace and understanding and oneness.

Beyond that basic connection to the source, things start to get complicated, as each entity, world, and universe also has its own set of laws, compulsions, and realities that can seem hopelessly complex to their inhabitants. But all of these fragmented realities that spin off the source are illusory… imperfect. The only truth is in the source and in our own, personal connection to the source.

Simply acknowledging our oneness with the source is the first step toward an elegant understanding and acceptance of life with all of its seeming complexities. Fostering that oneness, then, lets us relax into a peaceful existence, amid any chaos and confusion and suffering that may be going on around us.

Now, to tie all of that stuff together….

That’s what I’ll try to do in this series of articles.

It’s a daunting, nearly impossible task (that’s the downside) that might keep my mind active and clear for the rest of my life (and that’s the upside).

Previews

Just a few of examples of how I plan to sculpt articles for the series:

Regulation. Discuss a few basic principles of regulation that could apply equally well to human relationships, social systems, body cells, jungles, spirit communities, and spiritual hierarchies. Such principles (if they exist) might help to quell the angry debate that always goes on about human rights, women’s rights, employees’ rights, state and provincial rights, nations’ autonomies, religious freedoms, multinational responsibilities, and planetary concerns (that is, the rights of brutally balanced ecosystems and of systematically spreading social systems to be protected from each other). That way, we might find certain parallels that work well for group leadership, national governance, corporate management, school and hospital administration, environmental policy, job supervision, parenting, self-discipline… and other such human affairs that are all really many names for the same thing: regulation. (Maybe a tighter focus on and elaboration of some of the ideas found here… )

Economics. Boil down the economic principles of the Vitality Ratio into a short article… and broaden it to take into account the vast worlds of spirit.

Central source in the omniverse. Put our human lives on Earth into perspective of the bigger picture of all life throughout the countless physical and spiritual universes that are all connected to a central source that religions call God, Allah, Brahman…. (This  is where the ‘simple elegance’ really ties it altogether, and it will be the first article after this introduction, probably based on some of the ideas found here…)

The plan is to post the articles on both websites..

That way, as the series evolves we’ll have an original version and a polished version.

Next up: Our connection to the source