Changing one's Evolutionary Path

kirolak

This is something that I find hugely interesting & am obsessing over. . . Paul Hamden refers to a "new" possibility of changing one's evolutionary path from human to Zeta via a portal in the afterlife, for certain, presumably highly developed, souls. 

I recall reading something similar years ago in the Theosophist writings (though I can't remember whether it was Mmme Blavatsky or another adept's work) where it was suggested that one could, from the 5th dimension, make a change to the Deva Path.

While I am certainly very many lives short of being able to make such a choice myself,  it seems to be something worth striving for.  According to what I've gleaned over the years, Deva Beings have no option in matters of good vs evil; they can only make "correct" choices; the negative path is not open to them at all. 

Would that be the same for some groups of Zetas? 

Or am I taking the "small view", in considering pairs of opposites when in fact no such exist in Consciousness? 

As I near yet another physical death, it all seems of the utmost importance to be prepared, & not lose track of one's intentions (as I have often found out in the astral)

"As I near yet another physical death, it all seems of the utmost importance to be prepared, & not lose track of one's intentions (as I have often found out in the astral)"

Indeed the lack of preparation is a recurrent theme in Leslie Flint's work probably amongst many others.  What is important in this material world is not the least important spiritually and to strive to be spiritually aware and advanced in ones being while here will pay dividends on transition.