Greetings from Madrid

Cabrerizo

Dear all:

I am now 64 years old and, since always, I have been interested in what is related to mystery, the inexplicable and the unexplained. If I had dared during my working stage to make public the two reports like I have published on Varanormal, probably, my long professional career would have been aborted.

Now, already retired, and after verifying "de motu propio" that everything I had been intuiting seems to be confirmed, I have no problem in providing information about my scarce, but sufficient for me, contacts with intelligences from another or other planes of existence. 

I am aware that there are those who, as a Principle of Life, prefer to keep everyone in their dimension, but this is not my case. I know that, like myself, most of you are convinced that a new life awaits us on the other side.

To fight against the attacks of the sceptical is an option, but I prefer keep on riding the hard road of the psychophonic experiences ignoring to the unbelievers.

The difference between they and I is that they have fear to know the truth, but not me.

Edited by Cabrerizo

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 5:18 AM, Cabrerizo said:

Dear all:

I am now 64 years old and, since always, I have been interested in what is related to mystery, the inexplicable and the unexplained. If I had dared during my working stage to make public the two reports like I have published on Varanormal, probably, my long professional career would have been aborted.

Now, already retired, and after verifying "de motu propio" that everything I had been intuiting seems to be confirmed, I have no problem in providing information about my scarce, but sufficient for me, contacts with intelligences from another or other planes of existence. 

I am aware that there are those who, as a Principle of Life, prefer to keep everyone in their dimension, but this is not my case. I know that, like myself, most of you are convinced that a new life awaits us on the other side.

To fight against the attacks of the sceptical is an option, but I prefer keep on riding the hard road of the psychophonic experiences ignoring to the unbelievers.

The difference between they and I is that they have fear to know the truth, but not me.

This is sadly the case for a good number of people who have to forgo parts of their life to keep other parts going.  Although we are hearing more and more of it, there is what I call after my dear friend who explained it to me, the boggle threshold.  There is a point where people will be onboard until they hit their boggle threshold.  It is my belief that NDE's are fairly credible in society but sadly physical mediumship is not.  It is now at the point where few physical mediums will come outside of the home circles for this ridicule.  It is hard enough being a physical medium without all the added pressures that come when they go out into the open.  I certainly can empathize with you Cabrerizo.