Hans O. Konig Wauters live on Zoom

1898109309_ottokoenigh.thumb.jpg.0786178b7e8c9ca64a2c5c7389f13297.jpg

UN 12 AT 2:30 AM – JUN 12 AT 4 AM UTC+10

ZOOM SESSION mit H.O. König: GrundlagenForschung in der ITK und Verbindung zur geistigen Welt

Online event

Details

1 hr 30 min
53 people responded

Event by König Wauters
Public  · Anyone on or off Facebook
Möchten Sie eintauchen in der Welt der akustischen Verbindungen zur anderen Seinsbenen und einer der grössten Pioniere in der ITK sprechen hören über seine Grundlagenforschung, seine Erkenntnisse, welche bis dato einzigartig auf der Welt sind? Haben Sie Fragen, welche Sie den Forscher stellen möchten? Dann nehmen Sie Teil an unsere Online Veranstaltung, welche am 11.6 stattfindet ( ohne Übersetzung)
Weitere Informationen zur Anmeldung erfolgen NUR per Mail an der FGT: koenigwauters@gmail.com
In diesem Online-Meeting wird Hans O. König ausserdem die Fragen beantworten, welche Sie Ihm haben zukommen lassen via der FGT, Artinmovimiento und AREI Europe.

Hans Otto König:
Innerhalb von mehr als 45 Jahren betreibt H.O.König eine Grundlagenforschung in der ITK und hat er Erfahrungen, Erkenntnisse gesammelt bezüglich der ITK und der Verbindung zur geistigen Welt. Er stellte viele Fragen, bekam unzählige Antworten aus anderen Geistesebenen und konnte ein wenig den Schleier zwischen den Welten aufheben. Zusammen mit seiner Frau Anna Maria nimmt er sehr viele Kontaktaufnahmen vor in Einzel-und Gruppensitzungen.
Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie unter: 
www.hansottokoenig.de
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChEE3QmQ9TQ7h4mEJEntdYA

My attempt to English

From what I have translated:
Would you like to immerse yourself in the world of acoustic connections to other levels of being and hear one of the greatest pioneers in ICT talk about his basic research, his insights, which are unique in the world to date?
Do you have any questions you would like to ask the researchers?
Then take part in our online event, which will take place on June 11th (without translation). 
Further information on registration can ONLY be sent by email to the FGT: koenigwauters@gmail.com
In this online meeting, Hans O. König will also answer the questions you sent him via the FGT, Artinmovimiento and AREI Europe.
Hans Otto Koenig:
More information is available at: www.hansottokoenig.de
July seems to be the only time that has English. I trust I have been faithful in description although my German is not that good.

For more than 45 years, H.O.König has been doing basic research in ITC and has gained experience and knowledge regarding ITC and the connection to the spiritual world. He asked many questions, got countless answers from other mental planes and was able to lift the veil between the worlds a little.

Together with his wife Anna Maria, he makes many contacts in individual and group sessions.
More information is available at: www.hansottokoenig.de
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChEE3QmQ9TQ7h4mEJEntdYA

Further information from the event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/457153782878562?ref=newsfeed
July seems to be the only time that has English. I trust I have been faithful in description although my German is not that good.

• Karyn changed the title to Hans O. Konig Wauters live on Zoom