1.thumb.jpg.92f78da3255685d990b8151dd24f7bc1.jpg

2.jpg.9a38acf7f66590a89e63cea709376169.jpg  

Kenneth Ring’s New NDE Career Part 2

By Dr. Kenneth Ring

But in the second part of this blog, I want to introduce you to someone who, although he, too, has been studying NDEs for more than forty years, deserves to be better known than he is. Meet my good friend who is blessed with a wonderfully delightful and apposite name, David Sunfellow.

I say he is a good friend despite the fact that we have actually never met, and indeed these days I seem to have quite a few treasured friends whom I only know from seeing their names in my inbox. But David, if you’re not already familiar with him, is somebody you really should know about, especially if you’re interested in NDEs.

3.thumb.jpg.aeae9ec43a0fe3f2b3fff33d3f757ab5.jpg  

At Heaven’s Door by William Peters

WHAT BRINGS you here?

I ask this question of every person who steps through the door because they have come to talk about death—the most universal of all human experiences yet the most difficult to discuss.

In modern culture, we have an uneasy relationship with death. Our language is populated with phrases such as “fear of death and dying.” Promoters of fitness regimens, grooming and beauty tricks, and cosmetic procedures tout their ability to help us “turn back the clock,” the implicit message being that we can hold off life’s inevitable end. 

4.jpg.fc1232e1b58ec011da58290e4528cefe.jpg  

Kenneth Ring’s New NDE Career Part 3

By Dr. Kenneth Ring

Another fellow I knew well, whom David also quotes in his book, had this same experience and told me it was like “being plugged into a cosmic computer.” David, too, quotes a number of such cases in his book.  Here are some of his own examples:

The Light welcomed me; The Light absorbed me into The Light. So I was part of The Light. Once I was in The Light, I knew everything The Light knew. I knew all about the universe. I knew everything about flowers, plants, asteroids, suns, novas — everything. I didn’t have a question for The Light. Why? Because I knew all the answers.

6.jpg.e56465844e924e0a9967d33fa3d05161.jpg  

The Crossover Experience

The following is an excerpt from The Crossover Experience, a new book on the science and phenomenon of near-death experiences. The book is written by DJ Kadagian with contributions from Dr. Pim van Lommel and Gregory Shushan, Ph.D., two experts in the field of NDEs.

“Life is a dream walking. Death is going home.” — CHINESE PROVERB

What happens when we die? It is one of mankind’s most enduring questions. Depictions of an afterlife date back tens of thousands of years. They can be found etched on cave walls and painted on artifacts unearthed at ritual burial sites around the world.

7.jpg.2dbd6668ec3015de2b5e85cf0ab2ebf4.jpg  

Souls Plans: What Fear Can Teach Us

By Alicia Young

Why is everyone young on the Other Side? 

Many spiritual authors, whether mediums or researchers who report the experience of others, have noted that loved ones who appear often seem markedly younger than when they passed. People who have had an NDE (near death experience) will report, for example, that they met an elderly relative who looked surprisingly youthful, and yet who was instantly recognisable. One man told me his grandmother passed in advanced old age, but when they had a joyful (if brief) reunion in heaven, she seemed to be around thirty and brimmed with vitality. 

Read More

8.thumb.jpg.60d6590f80e45e01ebeed6fe62691f3c.jpg

In his new book, Dr. Raymond Moody looks at God and how his personal understanding of the Creator has changed over the course of his life and research into near-death experiences.  

Dr. Moody organizes his insights about God into 12 simple but profound ideas and walks us through them using stories and examples from his own life and from accounts of encounters with God in the hereafter. 

He looks at our society's beliefs about God, how religion can both help and hinder our relationships with the Divine, and how we can bring Source into our lives with a new understanding that transcends all limits. 

God Is Bigger Than the Bible is available on Amazon in Kindle and Paperback formats. For more information, click HERE.

9.thumb.jpg.c50fc187261e6d460598dafe77d8c24c.jpg