Life After Life Blog Digest March 2022

1279480254_lalpic1.thumb.jpg.b081d256c9c3d8eba0d450265c47a300.jpg

Enjoy spring's abundance! Every month we seek out the best research, stories, and other thought-provoking writing to enlighten, inspire, and entertain. We hope this month's selections help your curiosity bloom!

Raymond Moody’s Interview with IANDS Israel

174456565_2moody.jpg.39fae109d186ff454d827f73f20d2f89.jpgWe’re thrilled to share with you the video of an interview by IANDS (the International Association for Near-Death Studies) Israel chapter with Lisa Smartt and Dr. Raymond Moody!

One of the interviewers is IANDS Israel founder Hila Baruch, whose own powerful near-death experience she spoke about in an IANDS interview you can watch HERE. Enjoy! 

Kenneth Ring’s New NDE Career Part 1

193602487_3moody.thumb.jpg.dd308ef8fdfd65d5cb3c5fc4193ab5d1.jpgBy Dr. Kenneth Ring

I am – or perhaps I should say, I was – a retired NDE researcher. I began my work interviewing NDErs in 1977 and eventually published my first book, Life at Death, describing my findings in 1980. I continued my research, lecturing and writing on NDEs until about the time I reached the age of sixty-five around the turn of the millennium. At that point, having authored four more books on NDEs and countless articles on the subject, I accepted a figurative golden handshake for my labors and, having by then returned to my native California, decided to devote myself life out in the pastures. I figured there were other things I wanted to do, apart from loafing, than continuing to prattle on about NDEs. I was tired of being interviewed by breathless TV hosts who would always be asking me the same questions, such as, “So, Dr. Ring, what is it like to die?” One time, in bored exasperation, I simply slid off my chair. At least that got a laugh.

Looking Back at Afterlife

552428793_4moody.thumb.jpg.3cf0d86f8565773b4e55c0cd77766982.jpgAfterlife is a documentary from 2017 that explores the question -- What happens when we die? A revealing film featuring noted researchers Raymond Moody, MD, PhD; and Jeffrey Long, MD, as well as emotionally charged interviews with people who have crossed the threshold of death and returned to tell their story. It is available on Amazon.

Soul Plans and Difficult Lessons

1565602872_5moody.thumb.jpg.a1f6448dd31cfc35a20d7b48d0fc4be0.jpgBy Alicia Young

Since your OBE to the Other Side, have you experienced anything like it again?

I have experienced only glimpses, such as a searing intensity of love or an especially deep sense of peace that surpassed the ‘norm’. These moments were fleeting, but nonetheless powerful and I am very grateful. I liken it to discerning a floral note of beautiful perfume in the air; it’s intoxicating and stops you in your tracks, and then it’s gone. I might be reading something or watching a movie, and the most unexpected thing will trigger a memory of that experience. And it is always sensory, rather than simply recalling an image.

I have experienced only glimpses, such as a searing intensity of love or an especially deep sense of peace that surpassed the ‘norm’. These moments were fleeting, but nonetheless powerful and I am very grateful. I liken it to discerning a floral note of beautiful perfume in the air; it’s intoxicating and stops you in your tracks, and then it’s gone. I might be reading something or watching a movie, and the most unexpected thing will trigger a memory of that experience. And it is always sensory, rather than simply recalling an image.

I was recently on a train to the city and felt unconditional love for every person on board. I paused to think about each individual I could see. I held space for the harried young mother, and the student listening to music, and the dozing tradesman, who each have their own dreams and joys, heartaches, and challenges. The universe loves us equally

Coming Soon

6.jpg.702500eadaf17c7358d7468bf2c62de9.jpg

Saturday March 12, 2022 - 10am PST, 1pm EST, 6pm UK

FREE LIVE WEBINAR

How the Shared Death Experience Changes Everything

A rare opportunity to learn from and talk with two pioneers in the field - Dr. Raymond Moody and William Peters - about the incredible shared death experience. You won't want to miss this!

Available Now

965473126_7moody.thumb.jpg.92c4a9be4d55f9c9daeab37a2b11a841.jpg

In his new book, Dr. Raymond Moody looks at God and how his personal understanding of the Creator has changed over the course of his life and research into near-death experiences.

Dr. Moody organizes his insights about God into 12 simple but profound ideas and walks us through them using stories and examples from his own life and from accounts of encounters with God in the hereafter.

He looks at our society's beliefs about God, how religion can both help and hinder our relationships with the Divine, and how we can bring Source into our lives with a new understanding that transcends all limits.

God Is Bigger Than the Bible is available on Amazon in Kindle and paperback. For more information click HERE.

1530273982_8logo.jpg.3ae78cf0e17954ae9ccf7f8d652b4773.jpg

For more information visit
https://lifeafterlife.com/