Street Farmhouse, Scole - today (25th August 2021)

If you're anything like ourselves, you're just as passionate about the history of the paranormal as the paranormal field itself.

What has always struck us is that there are very few contemporary photographs of Street Farmhouse, Scole around, the few we find are usually scans from the Solomon's 1999 book.

We're relatively local to Scole, so back in August we were driving past with some spare time on our hands, so decided to take some photographs to see how things were today.

I've attached a composite image of the Farmhouse and, as you can see, not a lot has changed over the past 20 years, but thought that it would be worth sharing, especially with the interest matter of this forum.

Unfortunately, it was a typical British Summer's day (i.e. dull as dishwater) and, we didn't had a full frame SLR with us, but hope the image is found to be of interest nonetheless.

Kind Regards
Mark D.

Street Farmhouse Scole  - Varanormal Forum.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2021 at 8:20 AM, Karyn said:

I was sure there were a few photos in the books, I will make a note to look.

That would be really appreciated if you could Karyn, thank you.

I just feel that it's important to collate this type of information, before it's too late and inaccessible.

Kindest Regards
Mark D.

• 2 weeks later...