Direct Voices - George W. Meek

• 2 weeks later...
  • iDigitalMedium Research Team

Hi Michael, thanks for elaborating on the device you are using.

Keith, I have some background information on this device of Stefan's that you are probably aware of, but for the benefit of others, I will copy some of it below. The design may have advanced since this material was collected.

The 14 modules all have individual diode noise generators, being what I have read are germanium diodes placed in between strong opposed magnet poles (scalar bubble). Each module has its own bandpass filter, so individual "tones" are filtered out of the noise. These "tones" are not pure (due to the bandwidth of the filter) and vary randomly in amplitude . There are controls for each module, so it is assumed the bandpass frequency is adjustable for each, so perhaps there is no defined frequency set Keith, apart from the personal preference of the operator. This scenario is quite different from a 'Spiricom' set of pure tones, as it is much more dynamic in structure.

The 14 tones are then mixed magnetically in a multi input transformer (with obsidian core) and then are processed with software. Diagrams below show the above process. In the immediate diagram below, only 2 channel are illustrated for sake of brevity. The numbered text in quotation marks are the relevant received message from Friedrick Jurgenson that inspired the particular design of the relevant component. I can translate these out if required.

device overview.jpg

device.jpg

• Administrators

Thanks Jeff! Havent seen this in awhile. I like the combo of scalar bubble and the multi bandpass. What kind of device is that - the 

Would like to know more about how this could be imitated in software, as I do this type of thing, but not with the physical opposing forces. 

Is resonance assumed with the 14 turns and the 1 turn? I notice it corresponds with the 14 bands passed through. Am interested in that theory. 

This reminds me of my tone vocoders. One of the challenges is ensuring that each tone has the same statistics (fluctuations in volume). I also can develop machine learning models for whatever set of tone frequencies you choose that will "translate" to clearer voice.

Hi Keith,

The scalar bubble is the concept first promoted in the Scole TDC device, where an intersection of opposing magnetic flux from the two coils was supposed to happen at the Ge chip - creating the bubble there. As the Scole device was essentially passive, it is difficult to see this happening in conventional terms.

The extended concept of this is shown below, where the Ge diode is in an active (real) flux opposition zone delivered by two magnets whose position is adjustable via screws. The diode has adjustable bias voltage to bring it closer to a sensitive state. The equivalent of this in the Scole device is adjustable physical pressure on the Ge chip.

I dont believe the coil is resonant, as its purpose and application was derived from one of the Jurgenson messages, that intimated that the magnetic fluxes should cross (mix), so essentially the transformer is only a 14 input mixer, therefore having 14 input coils and one output coil.

In software I guess you could have 14 white noise sources, each filtered by a narrow bandpass filter (notch accept) of specific frequency. The output of these 14 could then be summed in a mixer to produce one output.

PlanB I thought of, would to have one noise source and 14 parallel bandpass filters, but this is not feasible, as one of the Jurgenson messages hinted that the tones should be closely spaced - but it is not easily possible (in hardware) to have closely spaced non-correlated tones extracted from a single noise source, so this is probably why 14 noise sources were used.

I must add that if some of the magic is in the magnetic flux, then a software emulation may not produce the results that the hardware version is potentially capable of.

TDC device.jpg

Modified TDC concept.jpg

Diode housing.JPG

• iDigitalMedium Research Team

Friends, that's the sound of the system. It will go online again on Youtube in 2022.

"It is important for the present time to bring our experiences and our knowledge closer to people."

Friedrich Juergenson, 2012

Can clues conveyed by the media show us new ways in transcommunication research?

Statements from otherworldly communicators on the subject of transcommunication conveyed through the media have occurred time and again in the past. The "world beyond" seems to be interested in explaining to us earth dwellers the background of the communication between "this world" and "beyond" and to help us to improve the contacts. The statements of the afterlife received from 2012 onwards by Friedrich Juergenson, the "Nestor" of tape vocal research who passed over in 1987 and who made this phenomenon known through his book "Radiotelephony with deceased" published in 1967, formed the basis for the development and construction of an ITC test facility.

© 2021 | Digital medium