N. Riley Heagerty was the guest speaker of the Zammit Global Zoom Meeting on past Sunday.
Riley details his previous literary writings, which took months/years to find, without a computer. He is considered the eminent authority of Historic Victorian Spiritualism from the Victorian era to 1848-1960.
As an owner of all his books, I can attest that their value is beyond expectations. The knowledge contained in these books to me will assure Riely to much accaim for his contribution.  Long before computers, he began his research in Life after Death after the traumatic loss of his beloved fiance to leukemia. I will say honestly that this gent was so helpful in his writings, helping me in grief as I also applaud Victor and Wendy's book did so impactfully.