Unzip file. The main program is the EXE. There's also a README.txt to look at and a config.ini. Everything else is support libraries.
In addition, check out the tutorial: Spiricam Demo.
I have a new version coming out soon (11/8/21). Look for Spiricam 0.8. It will have:
1) Bug fix: improved color
2) Options in the config.ini to specify camera resolution, display resolution, and workspace resolution
3) A new lighting contrast option (Gamma)
4) Arrow keys to control frame slider
5) Auto-stop, if camera selection changes during recording.
6) A new subtle option for filtering.