Clarification of voice contacts?

Hi guys, 
These are two of just a few voices contacts that come through sometime last week, But I would love to get a second pair of ears on what is being said??

For the first one, I introduced myself as always to Mr Raudive and asks him to speak with me, I would normally say (Can you speak in English, for me to and understand your contact) but for this time I didn't?    I am hearing something being said as "I'm talking in English"  
The raw audio playing as the gibberish was in Mr Raudive native language of Latvian.

The second EVP,  I ask Mr Dennis Garbor, what transmission station are you working out of Mr Garbor?    I hear "I asked the Living"  
Please let me know what you think is being said on the both EVP's?
Many thanks Lance

i'm talking in English.wav

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Lance Reed said:

Hi guys, 
These are two of just a few voices contacts that come through sometime last week, But I would love to get a second pair of ears on what is being said??

For the first one, I introduced myself as always to Mr Raudive and asks him to speak with me, I would normally say (Can you speak in English, for me to and understand your contact) but for this time I didn't?    I am hearing something being said as "I'm talking in English"  
The raw audio playing as the gibberish was in Mr Raudive native language of Latvian.

The second EVP,  I ask Mr Dennis Garbor, what transmission station are you working out of Mr Garbor?    I hear "I asked the Living"  
Please let me know what you think is being said on the both EVP's?
Many thanks Lance

i'm talking in English.wav 1.36 MB · 2 downloads

A remarkably clear voice. However it sounds like a complete unknown language to me. As I played it back I could hear some words in german. Translated they mean "Sweden is not in...(unintelligible)"

• 10 months later...

Lance, regarding the second recording, I can hear it as you do but also can hear it as "I am still living".  He as a slight accent and he is emphasizing ask (or am as I hear it in his accent).