Sonia Rinaldi ~ The Light Bridge version 4

• Administrators

Gismo, I think that Konstantine Raudive coming through in a  physical seance was, to me, highly evidential.  It showed me spirit are very up to date with those who have developed a relationship of trust.  He acknowledged
Victor Zammit who was sitting beside Sonia, but it was to Sonia he communicated an answer that directly affected her dilemma at the time. 
Most of the people in the seance did not know who he was or what his contribution to science was. Sad but adding more to my needs for evidence.

I want to think trance mediums are highly credible but have failed to find one that meets my strict criteria.  But I am patient.

I have wandered a bit off topic as this was in a physical mediums seance and one that has passed my strict tests of evidence.  So it is not so much ITC but the evidence for ITC was proven.

Ok, we gained some speed. I am in close contact to John, who makes the PCB layout for Kim. I reviewed the layout and reported some corrections to John he will work in soon.

Next step will be ordering pcbs from a manufacturer. Delivery time will be a problem due to supply chains disrupted by Corona. This is the right moment to decide how much pcbs we want to order. The base for this decision is the demand for light bridge devices. As far as I know the following members definitely ordered a device; Gismo, Marie, Steve and probably Karyn? Please confirm and anyone else who wants a device please contact me!

Meanwhile I am hoping for some results from Lance.

Hey all, 
I had a bit of a delay getting the batteries and charger back in the post, but it came back this morning, currently their are charging 🙂
I will start experiments on Monday morning, when I get some quiet from the generators of the builders outside lol
I will keep you all posted,
take care for now Lance

19 minutes ago, Lance Reed said:

Thank you Gismo, I will check the links out, much appreciated.
I am really excited to start experimenting with the light bridge and see if the device helps the other side to communicate easier by using it as a medium. 
Many thanks Lance.

No problem ! I only hope that this information helps you in your own research work.

• Administrators

One of the issues lays with who wants what outcome.  I have posted all of Sonias Links in a separate section an as the missing ones I find I will post.  IT is a sad fact that a mountain of information could be lost so quickly.  But I share what I can so please be aware I aimed for a chronological post as there are some blank areas.

Thank you so much Karyn for preserving this valuable informations. In ITC we are lacking the archives scientists use in their daily work for exchanging and evaluating published material. In ITC every information is diversified and unique. When it's gone it's gone. Good to have people like you spending so much effort on copying and referencing these works.