Sonia Rinaldi ~ January 2021 update

• Administrators

Thanks Lance although even though they were named differently it seems  I have a couple of double ups. Most interestingly Sonia Rinaldi just this week released for Patreons the first presention she did which was seemingly ages ago but where I met the delightful couple 
Mr and Mrs Arizona EVP.

I really wish I could come out to one of the USA presentations, Sonia said that she would be in Scotland this year, but with Covid etc, I feel it's falling through?? 
The closes I got to going to a USA presentation was in 2008 for Tom and Lisa Butler, I was a speaker there, but my wife got taken sick so I had to cancel.  Never mind, maybe one day I can meet you all 🙂

• Administrators

Well I doubt if AREI will go back to its heyday, and then to be honest the Australian previous contingent would not be there.  I think if you read through the lines you can replicate Sonia's work allthough she denies mediumship skills she does have them and acts on them.  The International Net one which I think was 12 and was an experiment we were setting up her instinct gave her the impetus to pick up the camera and that is how we found spirit disrupting our communications. 

This was not the first or last time it was to happen that spirit would come into my "event".  I frequently see orbs when filming the Zammit Afterlife Zoom groups and have also heard evps.

Lance I am wondering if I may partner you with a gent who wants to do evp's and has not been successful.  He has been trying to do Sheri Perls, I would love to put you as a mentor for this gent.

Hi Karyn,
is the AREI having problems that they wouldn't set another conference up in the USA?

When filming the Zammit afterlife zoom groups do you manage to record the EVP's and orbs or do they just come through in real time for you, amazing!!  

Yes certainly! Please pass on my details to the Gent in question, if I can help, I will..

Take care, Lance.  

• Administrators

Wonderful thank you to pickup this gent, I think your experience with evp and your gender helpful.  AREI I can discuss off forum.  Yes when I am taping the Global group the one on Sat/Sun I have picked up orbs as well as other tapes.   I have forgotten which ones now but yes evps as well.  I also know my daughter also attends them as an extremely gifted medium was told over and over thats my mum,thats my mum,  it was not organised to it was a blast to know.