Jump to content

My first Precipitation Art Mediumship circle!


Recommended Posts

This weekend I participated in my first precipitation spirit art circle with Rev. Hoyt Robinette over Zoom. I have to say, it was quite the experience! If you are not familiar, here is a quick rundown: Hoyt begins by showing us the clearly empty basket he will be using. He thoroughly goes over all of the pens, markers, highlighters, etc. that will be used. He opens a new pack of notecards and shows that indeed - they are new with no markings. He places the notecards and aforementioned writing instruments into the basket. Covers the basket with a lid and places it on the fireplace mantel behind him, still clearly visible to all. Hoyt then proceeds to give billet readings from cards we had filled out earlier (20 in our group). During the reading there is also a message from the guide who will be visible on our card. After the messages are delivered, he removes the blindfold, untapes his eyes, and then empties the contents of the basket, pulling out each of the cards with an image. Our names appear on the back of the card, along with some loved ones, guides, and often times a flower. I am quite blown away by it all, and after seeing it firsthand myself and comparing notes with others who attended, all I can say is that I have no reason to believe it was anything other than spirit phenomenon. 

(PS - Purple Rose was written on mine.....anyone know the significance of that?)

2020 10Oct Hoyb sm.jpg

2020 10Oct Hoyc sm.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • iDigitalMedium Research Team

A random person on the internet suggested using a magnifying glass on the black and white image. It would be interesting to see  if it was organic/random black ink speckles or a matrix of dots, indicatIve of a print process. 🧐

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael Lee said:

A random person on the internet suggested using a magnifying glass on the black and white image. It would be interesting to see  if it was organic/random black ink speckles or a matrix of dots, indicatIve of a print process. 🧐

The actual card is being mailed to me, so I will examine it best I can and see what I find!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

Thank you for sharing Amy! I had no idea these were occurring over Zoom! This will cause us to create a forum just for "Precipitation Art" under the classification of physical mediumship. Hoyt Robinette is highly evidential because all of this occurs in broad daylight, as I am led to understand. Rev Kevin Lee from the Metaphysical Chapel of Ft Lauderdale, FL is also teaching and developing this extremely rare form of physical mediumship. I'll ask him to come and contribute to the forum.

I have personally viewed at least 25 samples of this form of mediumship and know people who have had such experiences with Rev Hoyt.

If anyone wants to conduct research on this topic, an easy reference from probably a century ago includes the "Bang Sisters".

At one point I believe Sir William Crookes provided a sealed ink solution that had a chemical that could be detected in the resulting portrait. When the event was concluded, the provided ink bottle was still sealed and the result of the chemical test was evidential.

So glad you shared this with us!
Keith

Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything I know about precipitation art I have learned from Kevin! He is a great resource. And it would be wonderful if more people knew about it and could try developing this form of mediumship, as it is so rare.

I've personally seen a Bang Sisters portrait before 😍. It's the Spiritualist version of seeing the Mona Lisa. (Fun fact I learned from Kevin, an authentic Bang Sisters portrait will never have eyelashes.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2020 at 3:56 PM, Michael Lee said:

A random person on the internet suggested using a magnifying glass on the black and white image. It would be interesting to see  if it was organic/random black ink speckles or a matrix of dots, indicative of a print process. 🧐

Yes, I too have read the random person's marvelous and scientific explanation of the Matrix of dots... 
So Spirit is incapable of replicating our mechanical "new" technology while their ancient higher techniques are irrelevant??  Our technology and knowledge is infantile compared to that of Spirit's eternal understandings and laws. 

While this post implies fraud is involved,  and to the untrained mind or experiencer such could be implied, to me who has witnessed such phenomena appear in red light in front of my eyes on blank cards one moment and then they are covered in ink and images and writings the next (in less than one second but instantly)..  the matrix of dots you speak of is simply spirit's way of producing phenomena that allows for less (ectoplasmic/etheric) energies to be consumed and to not fuse 100% of pigments dematerialized into said space but a less dense amount in percentage - just like printer ink options which produces less dense pigmented images that appear to our weak eyes quite similar...but not. The phenomena in Spirit Card Writings and Silk Precipitations happens very much like a laser printer - which fuses pigment to paper with lasers and ionic energy. Spirit uses similar energetic process and fuses the rematerializing pigments instantly into location through an electromagnetic and etheric process.   
Kevin Lee - a very skeptical precipitation mediumship expert

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2020 at 1:31 PM, Amy Lange Zubak said:

This weekend I participated in my first precipitation spirit art circle with Rev. Hoyt Robinette over Zoom. I have to say, it was quite the experience! If you are not familiar, here is a quick rundown: Hoyt begins by showing us the clearly empty basket he will be using. He thoroughly goes over all of the pens, markers, highlighters, etc. that will be used. He opens a new pack of notecards and shows that indeed - they are new with no markings. He places the notecards and aforementioned writing instruments into the basket. Covers the basket with a lid and places it on the fireplace mantel behind him, still clearly visible to all. Hoyt then proceeds to give billet readings from cards we had filled out earlier (20 in our group). During the reading there is also a message from the guide who will be visible on our card. After the messages are delivered, he removes the blindfold, untapes his eyes, and then empties the contents of the basket, pulling out each of the cards with an image. Our names appear on the back of the card, along with some loved ones, guides, and often times a flower. I am quite blown away by it all, and after seeing it firsthand myself and comparing notes with others who attended, all I can say is that I have no reason to believe it was anything other than spirit phenomenon. 

(PS - Purple Rose was written on mine.....anyone know the significance of that?)

2020 10Oct Hoyb sm.jpg

2020 10Oct Hoyc sm.jpg

Gorgeous work by Spirit! CONGRATS AMY!

My next HOYT (zoom) group seance we setup is NOV 7th... so super excited for another Postcard from Heaven!


*Some Fun Facts - those strange lines on the front of the card (the "spirit card writing" side) [the back side is the image or the Bonus Side], they are the sloppy accidental edges of ectoplasm as it "lays down" rematerializing pigments which are fused often INTO the card canvas through the process. (*This is according to the words of Spirit to a seance I attended years ago). Yes there are more than one layer of pigment so you have a waxy overcoating which can be removed with effort of scraping, if one wanted to ruin it....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • iDigitalMedium Research Team

Kevin, thanks for the explanation! I agree spirit has some amazing tech to help us bridge the gap between our worlds. I'm also definitely interested in making my own digital "ectoplasm." aka a physical system that gives them a palette to work with, whether it be sound, images, etc.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Kevin Lee said:

Gorgeous work by Spirit! CONGRATS AMY!

My next HOYT (zoom) group seance we setup is NOV 7th... so super excited for another Postcard from Heaven!


*Some Fun Facts - those strange lines on the front of the card (the "spirit card writing" side) [the back side is the image or the Bonus Side], they are the sloppy accidental edges of ectoplasm as it "lays down" rematerializing pigments which are fused often INTO the card canvas through the process. (*This is according to the words of Spirit to a seance I attended years ago). Yes there are more than one layer of pigment so you have a waxy overcoating which can be removed with effort of scraping, if one wanted to ruin it....

Thank you so much for the explanations Kevin - appreciate it! That is fascinating about the lines and something I was curious about......I still can't totally wrap my head around it but super interesting 💕

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't it be interesting to learn that the matrix dot invented for for printing was actually created by the very event of someone witnessing and examining precipitation mediumship imagery. Reverse engineering! Fascinating! I would very much enjoy observing the zoom event!🙂

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Amy, 

From the goldflorist.com-"The color purple is often indicative of mysticism, royalty and love. Frequently the purple rose indicated love, style, and elegance. The lighter shades of purple would convey love at first sight and true love where as the darker shades would indicate a deeper and long-term love and romance."  

Thank you for sharing your experience and picture!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators
On 10/28/2020 at 1:16 AM, Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal said:

I've never seen this before. In fact, I had no idea this form of physical mediumship even existed. 
I wonder if this is the work of one artist spirit alone, or it is more like a group of spirits.

N Riley Heagerty wrote a book on the Bang Sisters and it is  a great read.   Portraits from Beyond. The Mediumship of the Bangs Sisters

Mesmerizing is the closest word I could use to describe their work especially the eyes. 

 

There are also a number of people who produce the work physically of master painters.  One of these go by the name of Madradro (think that is the spelling), one can easily see who he is painting if one knows art.  It maybe Monet one minute, van Gogh the next.  All his paintings raise money for orphanages in Brazil.  He comes to Australia each year and is hosted by a friend of mine.

       
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Could it be done by a kind of remote viewing ? 

In vibravision , where they learn blind people to see with the 3d eye to see colors,  obstacles drive a car etc .. i have seen children blindfolded answering what was written before ! Or could be with the help of a demon or a ghost friend like the guy in America got talent !

but still , seems amazing !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.