My first Precipitation Art Mediumship circle!

This weekend I participated in my first precipitation spirit art circle with Rev. Hoyt Robinette over Zoom. I have to say, it was quite the experience! If you are not familiar, here is a quick rundown: Hoyt begins by showing us the clearly empty basket he will be using. He thoroughly goes over all of the pens, markers, highlighters, etc. that will be used. He opens a new pack of notecards and shows that indeed - they are new with no markings. He places the notecards and aforementioned writing instruments into the basket. Covers the basket with a lid and places it on the fireplace mantel behind him, still clearly visible to all. Hoyt then proceeds to give billet readings from cards we had filled out earlier (20 in our group). During the reading there is also a message from the guide who will be visible on our card. After the messages are delivered, he removes the blindfold, untapes his eyes, and then empties the contents of the basket, pulling out each of the cards with an image. Our names appear on the back of the card, along with some loved ones, guides, and often times a flower. I am quite blown away by it all, and after seeing it firsthand myself and comparing notes with others who attended, all I can say is that I have no reason to believe it was anything other than spirit phenomenon. 

(PS - Purple Rose was written on mine.....anyone know the significance of that?)

2020 10Oct Hoyb sm.jpg

2020 10Oct Hoyc sm.jpg

2 hours ago, Michael Lee said:

A random person on the internet suggested using a magnifying glass on the black and white image. It would be interesting to see  if it was organic/random black ink speckles or a matrix of dots, indicatIve of a print process. 🧐

The actual card is being mailed to me, so I will examine it best I can and see what I find!

• Administrators

Thank you for sharing Amy! I had no idea these were occurring over Zoom! This will cause us to create a forum just for "Precipitation Art" under the classification of physical mediumship. Hoyt Robinette is highly evidential because all of this occurs in broad daylight, as I am led to understand. Rev Kevin Lee from the Metaphysical Chapel of Ft Lauderdale, FL is also teaching and developing this extremely rare form of physical mediumship. I'll ask him to come and contribute to the forum.

I have personally viewed at least 25 samples of this form of mediumship and know people who have had such experiences with Rev Hoyt.

If anyone wants to conduct research on this topic, an easy reference from probably a century ago includes the "Bang Sisters".

At one point I believe Sir William Crookes provided a sealed ink solution that had a chemical that could be detected in the resulting portrait. When the event was concluded, the provided ink bottle was still sealed and the result of the chemical test was evidential.

So glad you shared this with us!
Keith

Everything I know about precipitation art I have learned from Kevin! He is a great resource. And it would be wonderful if more people knew about it and could try developing this form of mediumship, as it is so rare.

I've personally seen a Bang Sisters portrait before 😍. It's the Spiritualist version of seeing the Mona Lisa. (Fun fact I learned from Kevin, an authentic Bang Sisters portrait will never have eyelashes.)

On 10/26/2020 at 3:56 PM, Michael Lee said:

A random person on the internet suggested using a magnifying glass on the black and white image. It would be interesting to see  if it was organic/random black ink speckles or a matrix of dots, indicative of a print process. 🧐

Yes, I too have read the random person's marvelous and scientific explanation of the Matrix of dots... 
So Spirit is incapable of replicating our mechanical "new" technology while their ancient higher techniques are irrelevant??  Our technology and knowledge is infantile compared to that of Spirit's eternal understandings and laws. 

While this post implies fraud is involved,  and to the untrained mind or experiencer such could be implied, to me who has witnessed such phenomena appear in red light in front of my eyes on blank cards one moment and then they are covered in ink and images and writings the next (in less than one second but instantly)..  the matrix of dots you speak of is simply spirit's way of producing phenomena that allows for less (ectoplasmic/etheric) energies to be consumed and to not fuse 100% of pigments dematerialized into said space but a less dense amount in percentage - just like printer ink options which produces less dense pigmented images that appear to our weak eyes quite similar...but not. The phenomena in Spirit Card Writings and Silk Precipitations happens very much like a laser printer - which fuses pigment to paper with lasers and ionic energy. Spirit uses similar energetic process and fuses the rematerializing pigments instantly into location through an electromagnetic and etheric process.   
Kevin Lee - a very skeptical precipitation mediumship expert

On 10/26/2020 at 1:31 PM, Amy Lange Zubak said:

This weekend I participated in my first precipitation spirit art circle with Rev. Hoyt Robinette over Zoom. I have to say, it was quite the experience! If you are not familiar, here is a quick rundown: Hoyt begins by showing us the clearly empty basket he will be using. He thoroughly goes over all of the pens, markers, highlighters, etc. that will be used. He opens a new pack of notecards and shows that indeed - they are new with no markings. He places the notecards and aforementioned writing instruments into the basket. Covers the basket with a lid and places it on the fireplace mantel behind him, still clearly visible to all. Hoyt then proceeds to give billet readings from cards we had filled out earlier (20 in our group). During the reading there is also a message from the guide who will be visible on our card. After the messages are delivered, he removes the blindfold, untapes his eyes, and then empties the contents of the basket, pulling out each of the cards with an image. Our names appear on the back of the card, along with some loved ones, guides, and often times a flower. I am quite blown away by it all, and after seeing it firsthand myself and comparing notes with others who attended, all I can say is that I have no reason to believe it was anything other than spirit phenomenon. 

(PS - Purple Rose was written on mine.....anyone know the significance of that?)

2020 10Oct Hoyb sm.jpg

2020 10Oct Hoyc sm.jpg

Gorgeous work by Spirit! CONGRATS AMY!

My next HOYT (zoom) group seance we setup is NOV 7th... so super excited for another Postcard from Heaven!

*Some Fun Facts - those strange lines on the front of the card (the "spirit card writing" side) [the back side is the image or the Bonus Side], they are the sloppy accidental edges of ectoplasm as it "lays down" rematerializing pigments which are fused often INTO the card canvas through the process. (*This is according to the words of Spirit to a seance I attended years ago). Yes there are more than one layer of pigment so you have a waxy overcoating which can be removed with effort of scraping, if one wanted to ruin it....

13 hours ago, Kevin Lee said:

Gorgeous work by Spirit! CONGRATS AMY!

My next HOYT (zoom) group seance we setup is NOV 7th... so super excited for another Postcard from Heaven!

*Some Fun Facts - those strange lines on the front of the card (the "spirit card writing" side) [the back side is the image or the Bonus Side], they are the sloppy accidental edges of ectoplasm as it "lays down" rematerializing pigments which are fused often INTO the card canvas through the process. (*This is according to the words of Spirit to a seance I attended years ago). Yes there are more than one layer of pigment so you have a waxy overcoating which can be removed with effort of scraping, if one wanted to ruin it....

Thank you so much for the explanations Kevin - appreciate it! That is fascinating about the lines and something I was curious about......I still can't totally wrap my head around it but super interesting 💕

• 2 weeks later...

Amy, 

From the goldflorist.com-"The color purple is often indicative of mysticism, royalty and love. Frequently the purple rose indicated love, style, and elegance. The lighter shades of purple would convey love at first sight and true love where as the darker shades would indicate a deeper and long-term love and romance."  

Thank you for sharing your experience and picture!

• 2 months later...
On 10/28/2020 at 1:16 AM, Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal said:

I've never seen this before. In fact, I had no idea this form of physical mediumship even existed. 
I wonder if this is the work of one artist spirit alone, or it is more like a group of spirits.

N Riley Heagerty wrote a book on the Bang Sisters and it is  a great read.   Portraits from Beyond. The Mediumship of the Bangs Sisters

Mesmerizing is the closest word I could use to describe their work especially the eyes. 

There are also a number of people who produce the work physically of master painters.  One of these go by the name of Madradro (think that is the spelling), one can easily see who he is painting if one knows art.  It maybe Monet one minute, van Gogh the next.  All his paintings raise money for orphanages in Brazil.  He comes to Australia each year and is hosted by a friend of mine.

• 1 month later...

Could it be done by a kind of remote viewing ? 

In vibravision , where they learn blind people to see with the 3d eye to see colors,  obstacles drive a car etc .. i have seen children blindfolded answering what was written before ! Or could be with the help of a demon or a ghost friend like the guy in America got talent !

but still , seems amazing !

• 6 months later...

If anyone knows how to find Hoyt Robinette I would be really interested to learn. I participated in a spirit card circle with him years ago at the invitation of a friend and have never been able to learn of his events in advance since then. I still have my spirit card. It's truly awesome. 

• 1 year later...

Hello, my husband and I attended a Silk Circle years ago at the Metaphysical College in Clearwater, FL with Rev. Hoyt Robinette. Does anyone know if he is still offering these circles? If so, how can I sign up! I also had a private reading with him and both the circle and private reading were absolutely amazing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Amy, 

Thank you for a fascinating post! I see several figures on the card. A grandmother ( Im thinking...) to the main character is on the left when looking at the card...she has on a head veil that would be from that time period.

I see others below her, at least two clearly. I am not certified...this is my intuition and own personal thoughts on the card.

Thank you for sharing.