I'm glad you like the video.

I always run the program in infinity box for a few minutes before I start recording so our friends can get used to it and figure out what they need to do to manipulate a response to questions.

This manipulation was demonstrated when I asked if they could hear me and they did not respond right away.

So....I waved my arms around and asked again if they could hear me.

At time index 1 minute 19 seconds they did respond in the affirmative.

That prompted me to seek a confirmation of what I heard and they responded in the affirmative.

I'm interested in what you hear in the section where I ask them to speak in German.

At about 2 minutes 22 seconds the volume slightly drops and it starts out with the phrase:   ach du lieber

If you or anyone else wants... I'd be more than happy to extract the audio from the video and upload it so you can filter it.

I should also point out the speakers I had hooked to the computer are very inexpensive USB powered speakers.  I'm pretty sure if better speakers with a higher dynamic range were used, the responses might have been better.

Ron

I work with sound files to help facilitate my communication with spirit, so I do enjoy following this thread - and the blog, I'm sure, as it develops.    Unfortunately, my electronic skills aren't sufficient enough to create my own prototypes, but I definitely enjoy following the collaboration and progress.   And of course,  cheering on the achievements!

Sharon 

18 hours ago, Arizona EVP said:

Hello Mr. Ramos,

I was playing with your file and uploaded a short video:

Let me know if you hear any messages in German in the alloted section.

Thanks ~ Ron

p.s. Because of the size I could not load it into the thread.  If this file is not in the right place maybe someone can move it or delete it at a later time.

So bummed that I can't watch the video!

~Sharon

1 hour ago, Arizona EVP said:

Its me again 🙂

Attached is the audio I extracted from the video.

If you want I could break down the video into smaller segments that will upload into the thread.

1640306797_audioonly.wav 31.8 MB · 2 downloads

Thanks for the audio Ron - great results! Definitely heard the responses.  Very interested to hear if any German came through! 

(btw, the video link didn't show up for me, said I may need to sign in . . which I was)

1 hour ago, Sfay said:

Thanks for the audio Ron - great results! Definitely heard the responses.  Very interested to hear if any German came through! 

(btw, the video link didn't show up for me, said I may need to sign in . . which I was)

Hmmmm.

Here are 2 direct links:

https://www.varanormal.com/files/file/17-playing-with-graphite-goo/?do=download&csrfKey=ebb3233f9c519aa4a7086ab619b705f6

https://www.varanormal.com/files/file/17-playing-with-graphite-goo/

Glad you could hear the responses  🙂

Ron

1 hour ago, Sfay said:

This is what happens when I click on the above links:

Oops!

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Okey Dokey - we'll try this....

Here's a dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4ueyvl9z90pvqe/MVI_0324.MP4?dl=0

Probably should've used dropbox to start with  😞  

Sorry to everyone having problems.

Ron

• iDigitalMedium Research Team
13 hours ago, Arizona EVP said:

I'm glad you like the video.

I always run the program in infinity box for a few minutes before I start recording so our friends can get used to it and figure out what they need to do to manipulate a response to questions.

This manipulation was demonstrated when I asked if they could hear me and they did not respond right away.

So....I waved my arms around and asked again if they could hear me.

At time index 1 minute 19 seconds they did respond in the affirmative.

That prompted me to seek a confirmation of what I heard and they responded in the affirmative.

I'm interested in what you hear in the section where I ask them to speak in German.

At about 2 minutes 22 seconds the volume slightly drops and it starts out with the phrase:   ach du lieber

If you or anyone else wants... I'd be more than happy to extract the audio from the video and upload it so you can filter it.

I should also point out the speakers I had hooked to the computer are very inexpensive USB powered speakers.  I'm pretty sure if better speakers with a higher dynamic range were used, the responses might have been better.

Ron

Absolutely fascinating! I must admit I never tried something like that. I don't have Infinitybox but from what I understood how it works I could do the same in Audacity, I guess.

Extracting the audio from the video is something I instantly thought of when I watched your video. I will do that these days and upload the audio in my "Carbon Magic!" blog.

Great work Ron!

12 hours ago, Sfay said:

I work with sound files to help facilitate my communication with spirit, so I do enjoy following this thread - and the blog, I'm sure, as it develops.    Unfortunately, my electronic skills aren't sufficient enough to create my own prototypes, but I definitely enjoy following the collaboration and progress.   And of course,  cheering on the achievements!

Sharon 

Hi Sharon,

if it's just the sound file you need, there is no problem for me to create as much as you want and post them here in the forum. If you are looking for an own device working with carbon I could make one for you if the results are turning out to be stable. Electronically it's no big thing.

13 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

Hi Sharon,

if it's just the sound file you need, there is no problem for me to create as much as you want and post them here in the forum. If you are looking for an own device working with carbon I could make one for you if the results are turning out to be stable. Electronically it's no big thing.

Thank you Andres for your kind offer, and your permission to use the audio from your experiments - I appreciate it very much!

I will definitely be following your work with the carbon.   I think the energy you put into your prototype and the spiritual influence has a positive impact on your results.  Perhaps even more so than someone else without the infused energy.  As things progress,    If there ever comes a day that you need collaborators to test, count me in!  I'd love to help out

Cheers!
Sharon

10 hours ago, Sfay said:

Thank you Andres for your kind offer, and your permission to use the audio from your experiments - I appreciate it very much!

I will definitely be following your work with the carbon.   I think the energy you put into your prototype and the spiritual influence has a positive impact on your results.  Perhaps even more so than someone else without the infused energy.  As things progress,    If there ever comes a day that you need collaborators to test, count me in!  I'd love to help out

Cheers!
Sharon

So glad you said this Sharon. To be honest I was already thinking about collaborated experiments.