New Spirit voices.

Hi all, 
Here are some new voices that came through to me yesterday while making contact with the North Station, using again, one of Sonia Rinaldi's method for voice contacts, thanks for watching.

take care, Lance

Edited by Lance Reed

• Administrators

Excellent Lance so glad you joined us! Blast from the past!

Could you kindly let us know I this method is published anywhere so the public can reproduce and experiment with this idea? Given that you've had success with it we would like to extend this knowledge to the greater community. 

Glad to see you my friend!

Everything comes full circle.  🙂

Hi Keith, great to hear from you!! Hope you are keeping well? 
I have made a short video explaining how to do the method Below.   
It's one of Sonia Rinaldi methods that she uses, but I tweaked the Milliseconds of the segments down to 225Ms, Where I think Sonia segments were at around 300Ms?? Either way! They both give for a more broken up voice, Non-sense audio for background sound source.  The algorithm of the audacious, means the random selection of the segments never repeats the same pattern. Pretty cool!

Hope this helps? Take care, Lance 

Edited by Lance Reed

• Administrators
On 6/24/2021 at 2:31 AM, Lance Reed said:

Hi Keith, great to hear from you!! Hope you are keeping well? 
I have made a short video explaining how to do the method Below.   
It's one of Sonia Rinaldi methods that she uses, but I tweaked the Milliseconds of the segments down to 225Ms, Where I think Sonia segments were at around 300Ms?? This gives for a more broken up voice, Non-sense audio for background sound source.  The algorithm of the audacious, means the random selection of the segments never repeats the same pattern. Pretty cool!

Hope this helps? Take care, Lance 

Ah, thank you so much Lance! I'm sure the public will find this interesting.  We always hear of Sonia but don't always know what the method is here.

It's great someone, in this case you, spelled it out.

So I determined the following:

A. Your voice is the energy source 

B. Your voice is scrambled and then played

I make the following conclusions:.

Energy is helpful.  If it has components of voice then there's suitable vocal components for use to be transformed spirit communicators.

EVPMaker has a love mode I think few people are aware of. It will scramble any input you give it, randomly, with selectable fragment size. To experience more cross-fading check the "X-fade" box.

May I assume you get better results playing the scrambled audio through a speaker and then recording the ambient noise along with the playback? This holds true for me.

So, to come to a conclusion, you're inferring that one or all of the following may be true:

A. Spirit can manipulate the data being processed by the computer

B. Spirit transforms the audio in the medium, which is air. 

C. Both

D. You would attribute the success of this experiment to....other?

Keith

Hi Keith, one thing I forget to add, is that I will always use the deceased own physical voice when I can, this gives them familiarity with the voice they used in the physical and let let the listener hear the EVP in the voice they are used to hearing them. If by any chance the voice of the deceased is not available, I will use a similar voice of they age group and gender.
Yes I play the audio out loud through the speakers and into my room, I feel this is the best practice for modulation from the other side to occur, On playback of the whole session sometimes the response to your questions maybe (before or after) the scrambled no sense audio would have been re-organized by the other side, forming words and sometimes sentence.
 I always listen back to the whole session, casual but alert, If I hear a response, I will save that selection WAV format and listen back later, then after The whole session has been listened to, I will then call up all possible registered contacts and listen to them individuality. If I can't understand what is being said, I don't try to make words out of them, I will discard the selection as a false positive (This does happen) But The one's that stand out for me are saved and my interpretation is put to the file.   

I feel that spirit will modulate any sounds that we provide!  Such as, You provide white noise out loud, the other side will modulate this into their own words, but It will sound like white noise speech.....   So! By providing a source, of broken up concatenate voices, with no sense, spirit will modulate this into their own words, but I feel it's easier for them to make longer word sentences and with clear cut responses.  I would say they are just transforming whatever noise is provided.
I would attribute the success of the experiment to the other side (spirit side) because they do most, if not all of the work. 
 I will say, that the Passion to communicate with the right intentions and relationship with the other side, will also be contributing factors.
Does this help Keith?
Thanks Lance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Very good results Lance. I am quite good in hearing EVP, thus if you need help or a second interpretation just reach out for me.

Like you I am usually facing strong ups and downs in pk modulation of spirit voices. This seems to be a hidden law that accounts for all methods we use. Last weekend I had tremendous signals almost blowing off my headset and since yesterday they are almost gone. I'd like to know more about the factors that determine these fluctuations or call it the "ITC radio weather" and I would like to hear opinions from all of you. Just some ideas..

• Mood
  • emotional stability
  • temperature
  • humidity
  • circadian/annual rhythms
  • moon phase
  • earth position in zodiac
  • distraction
  • EMF fields
  • sun activity
  • t.b.c..

Thanks Andres! I appreciate that.
To try to answer your questions, I get what you are saying about the ITC weather....  I do feel that on cloudy days I get more quality contact?? I also feel regular mediation helps a lot, to quiet the mind, so your not getting distracted by thoughts to much, your right here in the Now. After all if we are spirit, we need to take care of our spirit by losing judgements and worries of the future and past, and to fully experience the contact, we are in the zone to make, so to speak!  Like Mark Macy talks of  resonance in I.T.C, this energy I believe can effect contact.....  This leads to the right intention to make contact.
 I feel, If we are connecting to higher spirits (Spirit team) or stations, then this is a ongoing relationship. 
 I also find, that by varying your contacts (Who you are trying to reach out to) on each day you record....  This  could be a energy building for them??
So many thoughts and theory's???   This is only my take on it, I would love to hear what others feel to, thanks Andres,
take care, Lance.  

23 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

Very good results Lance. I am quite good in hearing EVP, thus if you need help or a second interpretation just reach out for me.

Like you I am usually facing strong ups and downs in pk modulation of spirit voices. This seems to be a hidden law that accounts for all methods we use. Last weekend I had tremendous signals almost blowing off my headset and since yesterday they are almost gone. I'd like to know more about the factors that determine these fluctuations or call it the "ITC radio weather" and I would like to hear opinions from all of you. Just some ideas..

• Mood
  • emotional stability
  • temperature
  • humidity
  • circadian/annual rhythms
  • moon phase
  • earth position in zodiac
  • distraction
  • EMF fields
  • sun activity
  • t.b.c..

Don't forget about our ever changing place in the universe as the milky way galaxy moves along at over a million miles an hour. 

Not to be discounted are factors such as dark matter...of which current estimates put approximately 24 trillion metric tons of dark matter between us and the moon. 

Then there is dark energy.

Personally I think Michio Kaku is on to something in opining that dimensions are vibrating at a different frequency mere millimeters apart from each other within the same mass.  I think our current success of evp is due to bleed over or bleed through so to speak.  We just need to find the right frequency.

Frequency of the earth - frequency of the universe - frequencies of the human body - Oy Vey

Regarding fluctuations in communication,  I really experienced it early in 2020 right after Covid- 19 was defined as a pandemic.   For the first time in a long time I had zero contact from my spirit team.  I felt it was an energy problem, but beyond myself.  It felt more like the global energy as a whole was shifting . . . . fear, panic, anger, etc.,    It was the first time I pondered the theory that what goes on in our world collectively, not just in my little world,  might actually have an impact on my communication.   Sure,  I've considered things like the weather,  solar flares and moon cycles before,  but never really noticed a strong correlation - not like I did during the beginning of the pandemic.  When I did make contact with my team, they simply encouraged me to practice.   Daily, or near daily recording seems to be what strengthens my connection the most.  

I've also noticed that when I'm  experimenting with a new recording methods,  my team often seem as excited about the new experiment as I do - which seems to result in some great contact/communication.  Then as the initial excitement fade on both sides,  the communication seems to decline too.   

Currently I'm being encouraged to record in lower light and I'm documenting what if any impact this has on my recording sessions.     

Cheers, Sharon   

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Arizona EVP said:

Don't forget about our ever changing place in the universe as the milky way galaxy moves along at over a million miles an hour. 

Not to be discounted are factors such as dark matter...of which current estimates put approximately 24 trillion metric tons of dark matter between us and the moon. 

Then there is dark energy.

Personally I think Michio Kaku is on to something in opining that dimensions are vibrating at a different frequency mere millimeters apart from each other within the same mass.  I think our current success of evp is due to bleed over or bleed through so to speak.  We just need to find the right frequency.

Frequency of the earth - frequency of the universe - frequencies of the human body - Oy Vey

Due to Tesla the whole universe is just a bunch of frequencies.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Sfay said:

Regarding fluctuations in communication,  I really experienced it early in 2020 right after Covid- 19 was defined as a pandemic.   For the first time in a long time I had zero contact from my spirit team.  I felt it was an energy problem, but beyond myself.  It felt more like the global energy as a whole was shifting . . . . fear, panic, anger, etc.,    It was the first time I pondered the theory that what goes on in our world collectively, not just in my little world,  might actually have an impact on my communication.   Sure,  I've considered things like the weather,  solar flares and moon cycles before,  but never really noticed a strong correlation - not like I did during the beginning of the pandemic.  When I did make contact with my team, they simply encouraged me to practice.   Daily, or near daily recording seems to be what strengthens my connection the most.  

I've also noticed that when I'm  experimenting with a new recording methods,  my team often seem as excited about the new experiment as I do - which seems to result in some great contact/communication.  Then as the initial excitement fade on both sides,  the communication seems to decline too.   

Currently I'm being encouraged to record in lower light and I'm documenting what if any impact this has on my recording sessions.     

Cheers, Sharon   

Hi Sharon and thanks for your comments. It's amazing because I exactly experienced the same situations; motivation by spirit team, a flare up of communication when I discovered something new and then a decline after this became daily routine. A strong sign that mood plays a role here.

What you told about global energy reminds me of the global consciousness project decades ago. Their PEAR network was established to sense major shifts in global consciousness.

• Administrators
23 hours ago, Lance Reed said:

Thanks Andres! I appreciate that.
To try to answer your questions, I get what you are saying about the ITC weather....  I do feel that on cloudy days I get more quality contact?? I also feel regular mediation helps a lot, to quiet the mind, so your not getting distracted by thoughts to much, your right here in the Now. After all if we are spirit, we need to take care of our spirit by losing judgements and worries of the future and past, and to fully experience the contact, we are in the zone to make, so to speak!  Like Mark Macy talks of  resonance in I.T.C, this energy I believe can effect contact.....  This leads to the right intention to make contact.
 I feel, If we are connecting to higher spirits (Spirit team) or stations, then this is a ongoing relationship. 
 I also find, that by varying your contacts (Who you are trying to reach out to) on each day you record....  This  could be a energy building for them??
So many thoughts and theory's???   This is only my take on it, I would love to hear what others feel to, thanks Andres,
take care, Lance.  

I agree. It's like working on a relationship with a human being. The more it grows the better you can communicate even without words. Energy is a big topic and an issue as well since I am suffering from exhaustion generally. Meditation might be important even though I never was good in it and never reached altered states. I just fall into sleep quickly.