Voices from the Deceased 11/06/2021

• Administrators
On 6/12/2021 at 9:48 AM, Lance Reed said:

Hi all, This is a video I made of some of the clearest voices that come through in the last few days, hope you enjoy!
take care, Lance

Lance, thank you so much for sharing!

If I'm not being too forward, I would like to ask you how your experience with angels and your work over the past decade (since we "met") has contributed to your overall experience with connecting with spirit and how you feel it relates to the work that you're currently doing?

Not to put you "on the spot"! I think the internet viewers could benefit from knowing:

What is your summary of the basic requirements of connecting with spirit? What have you experienced that perhaps can be considered as a contribution of the "spirit world" as you perceive it to be?

We're all open here, there's no preconceptions or notions to fulfill 

You worked with radio at one time, and had measurably good results.

Would you be willing to share what your experience has taught you, from your perspective? 

People come here to learn. And you have so much to give.

Greetings to the UK!

Keith

• Administrators

It would be wonderful for those who may know your name and have not been in a position to speak.  It would be wonderful to know you.  I would be back to evp's if I get the time so I have much to pick up on, thanks for sharing.

I have been blessed in meeting you Ron in Scottsdale, Phoenix.  Trust you and your lady are well. 

HI all,  Sure no Problem!
This is my thoughts on working with ITC.

In January 2006 I started to record for EVP, this would have been approximate about a year before my Mam and Dad passed in march 2007...... I felt like I had a calling to pick up a recorder and to try and make contact, which I ended up doing. I felt that Spirit side was preparing me for the worst, guiding me through turbulent times, EVP/ITC helped me with the grieving process, Knowing that my ITC work and having that knowledge that Life continues after the physical death.
I always had a big interest in spirit side from a very young age, In my early twenty's, I sat In a development circle for mental mediumship, but I really didn't resonate with this, I wanted something everyone could hear, see, experience... (I do not class myself as a medium, just very sensitive)

I feel it vital to build a good relationship when working with spirit side, This means a lot of consistency of communication and hard work....... Yes! There will be a lot of times you don't get contact, but when they do make contact, this can, and will change your reality and perspective of life. I am Always respectful!!  People are people,  in spirit and in life.
I believe it's good to look after your own spirit, I practice Zen meditation everyday, sit for 25 mins each morning, this helps quiet the mind and grounds me, leaving all my judgments aside and being grateful for each moment we live. It's all about the connection of consciousness, that what it is at the end of the day energy to energy! We need to think and feel as energy or spirit.
I can then be clear and project my thoughts to the spirit world and ask them to connect with me.
What I usual do before a ITC Session, is just sit quietly (Maybe with some ambient music on low) and look at a picture of the person I would like to connect with. I find this raises the communication rate, because you are immersed and one with the person of contact.
I find it's also good to know a bit about the person you are trying to make contact with, because you get some familiarity with them, rather than just asking for contact with anyone available. So in short! I feel it's good to send out your intentions of the person you are trying to make contact with.

I then ask by sending out my thoughts to be connected With the North Station, I never used to do this, until looking at Sonia Rinaldi's work, and I have to be honest, since asking to connect to the station, contact has very much accelerated and improved. I feel once you gained their trust that you are committed for the right reasons and the right intentions they will work with you.
My Mission, is two fold;

1: To help people in grieve, by presenting evidence of contact,

2:To send the message that life continues after the physical body dies.... Anyone can examining the evidence and judge for themselves?

Overall! My work with spirit has taught me to be more caring, Non judgmental, and know we are not alone in this physical world. Do I know all the answers to what's it like on the other side?? NO!! But we are continuing to learn everyday in this field, we can only go on the information that spirit side have provided us with in the past and present. I have learnt to be open to new ways of thinking and never ridged in our believe system. 

Going forward.... I hope to connect with grieving people in the future to help connect them with loved ones via voice contacts, I am also an active member of the Big Circle, where we record for loved ones on the other side..... I only have the quiet mornings to record, as I care for my wife who has ill health, but if I can make a difference and can help, I would like too.

Hope this helps someone?

Take care, Lance

Edited by Lance Reed

• Administrators

Thank you, Lance. I am aware of the Big Circle, but only a couple of members have I had contact. I agree with your thoughts about helping grieving parents (or anyone actually) to have evidential proof of their loved one's continuation. 

I am finding out that knowledge is not easily accessible in our society, a non-aging, death-denying one to find information, especially when one is deeply in grief.  The ability to retain information suffers severely at such a time of high emotion.

If it had not been the realisation that I was not pulling my weight on a pact with my then 15-year-old daughter, I wonder where I would be now.  I had no knowledge base at all, not even a religious one - not that that would assist.

Once I did gain knowledge and proof of there being something, only then could I step back into the world with many stumbles along the way to progress to where I am now.

Kudos to you that you want to empower grieving people with knowledge of the afterlife, and as you say, it does not ever fill the void, but at least we can choose to step out of our "selfish grieving" to more of a positive springboard with our broken heart.  For me, my child was my only child, so grief was all-encompassing, not that it isn't for other folks.

I look forward to hearing more of your works, and thank you again for sharing.

On 6/17/2021 at 11:34 PM, Lance Reed said:

Hey Ron,
haven't seen you for a while, hope you and family are keeping well?

Take care, Lance.

Greetings from the colonies 🙂

Yes, Charlene and I are still around.  The aspects of aging have caught up to us but we're still above ground. 

I've kept up with your experiments on my FB feed.  You've always done fine work over the years.

And yes - Charlene still smiles when she sees a picture or video of you and yes - I'm still a tad jealous - hahaha

Ron

On 6/24/2021 at 3:43 AM, Karyn said:

I have been blessed in meeting you Ron in Scottsdale, Phoenix.  Trust you and your lady are well. 

Hi Karyn.  It was a great pleasure spending time with you as well.  I must say to everyone reading this thread that you and your contributions have had a direct and paramount effect on this forum.  Thank you for all you do and have done.

Charlene says hello.  Maybe one of these days we can get together at another conference.

15 hours ago, Arizona EVP said:

Greetings from the colonies 🙂

Yes, Charlene and I are still around.  The aspects of aging have caught up to us but we're still above ground. 

I've kept up with your experiments on my FB feed.  You've always done fine work over the years.

And yes - Charlene still smiles when she sees a picture or video of you and yes - I'm still a tad jealous - hahaha

Ron

Ha Ha, LOL Tell Charlene thankyou!  
The years goes so quick Ron, one moment we are younger and then age creeps up on us all, but glad you and Charlene are keeping well,
take care my friend, Lance

• 2 weeks later...