Life After Life Blog Digest June 2021

Meditation Induced NDE's

by Devi Allen
To experience something beyond just the physical, human, finite existence. Something that expands us – past practicality – into the unknown. Expansive experiences, one might say.

Near-death experiences take you to that place – to the unknown. You experience self apart from the body. You recognize the scope of greatness beyond your tiny human life. In the realm of spirit – where consciousness presides outside of the body – answers to the greatest mysteries of life can be found.

Could it be possible to experience these expansive, life-changing NDE states without a brush with death?

How to Ease Fear of Death in a Pandemic

by Dr. Bruce Greyson
Around 8,000 Americans will die today, roughly 700 of them from COVID-19. We all know that death comes to everyone. Humankind has lived with that platitude for millennia. But it sometimes takes a pandemic for us to realize that death may come to you and me personally. Whether it’s due to the daily deluge of case or mortality numbers, or to watching a friend or relative succumb to the pandemic, COVID-19 has made death a personal reality in today’s world.

But facing up to the inevitability of death doesn’t have to mean being overwhelmed by fear and anxiety. Much of our fear of death is due to how we think about death, and not about the reality of it.

NDE & Quantum Experiencing – What do they have in common?

by Devi Allen
Quantum Experiencing has offered me the ability to reliably access states of deep peace and clarity in every moment of the day. Having lived much of my life feeling pushed and pulled by my circumstances and surroundings – it is so refreshing to face each moment with a strong sense of immovable clarity.

In many ways, this practice parallels some of the experiences that Near-Death Experiencers describe. The journey of releasing one’s consciousness to move beyond the body, into realms free of personal limitation is reported by both Quantum Experiencers and NDErs, resulting in major positive impacts on their everyday lives.

The Power of Surrender

by Devi Allen
After undergoing a near-death experience, many describe feeling connected to a greater understanding of life. How poignant – to recognize that once we let go of life, we can more fully appreciate and understand it.

As a singer, I have experienced the power of letting go and opening to a greater intelligence. When I have clung on to perfection, I create disconnection. When I am in a state of tension and force – trying to control the voice and make it sound exactly as I desire, I end up inhibiting the body’s natural ability to create sound with ease.

You see, the body is designed to both create and amplify sound. As a classically-trained opera singer, I’ve experienced the magic that occurs when I allow my body to align, my breath to flow and then the acoustic chambers in the throat and the mouth to amplify the sound of the voice. When I let go and allow divine intelligence – something greater than myself – to flow through me both physically and figuratively – my voice is naturally amplified and can fill an entire hall...

A Sense of Loss

by Devi Allen
The human experience inevitably involves grief and mourning. The challenging experiences of loss and change can be seen as rites of passage – a gateway to the next phase of life.

Grief must be felt, witnessed, held, released – in order to heal, accept and move forward.

Mourning must be given space to ebb and flow – allowing the emotions to be released and understood.

Loss cannot be avoided – it is a vital part of Nature’s cyclical balance… creating space for new growth.

Change cannot be stopped – it teaches us and grants us the opportunity to embody the profoundly beautiful intricacies of Divine Creation.

Available Now

916586657_godisbigger.jpg.f0211d91bcb18aa951e3f452987437f5.jpg         

In his new book, Dr. Raymond Moody looks at God and how his personal understanding of the Creator has changed over the course of his life and research into near-death experiences.

Dr. Moody organizes his insights about God into 12 simple but profound ideas and walks us through them using stories and examples from his own life and from accounts of encounters with God in the hereafter.

He looks at our society's beliefs about God, how religion can both help and hinder our relationships with the Divine, and how we can bring Source into our lives with a new understanding that transcends all limits.

God Is Bigger Than the Bible is available on Amazon in Kindle and paperback. For more information click HERE.

Further information on the Life After Life website can be found here
https://lifeafterlife.com/

1964031662_lifeafterlifelogo.jpg.c32fbc883c1d4e8d938ab771195fac73.jpg