New Voices from new experiments.

Lance Reed

NOTE TO ADMIN: (Sorry I posted this in the wrong discussion forum)

Hi all,
Hope everyone is keeping well?
 I would like to share two short video's of my findings from a method that Sonia Rinaldi was using back in 2019/20 I have tweaked it a bit for my liking, for example, I use a smaller Millisecond, so that the bits of human voice are much more of a bit or syllable, resulting in an overall quicker movement and more gibberish speech with the software's algorithm.
The software randomly selects the 225Ms bits of human voice segments and never repeats the same pattern of movement again, the theory is that the communicators can use this quickly moving bits of sounds to form words and sentences.... Anyway, let me know what you think?
Take care, Lance.

Basic software Audacious:
To note; Mr Raudive message was in English, but the broken voice segments were in his Native Language.

The second video, I was trying to contact Cathy, Martha Copland's daughter that came up with the name for the Big Circle, but she mentioned Braden Vicki Talbot Son.....    The voice segments I used for this message was not Cathy physical voice, but a young women's voice I got from the internet, she is talking about politics, I then segmented the voice for the method. 

Edited by Lance Reed

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Lance Reed:

Hi Jeff, 
I used wave pad to do this, there's a feature on there that does it for you........   It's all I do manually is delete all pause and silent bits from the whole speech, I do this before I segment it. 
Take care, Lance.

Excellent Lance. Maybe you could provide a more detailed explanation of what you did in WavePad. If I understand you correctly then WavePad is randomizing the sequences?

Hi Andres,  I use a software called Audacious that does the random selection, it's like a music player, does a very good job of not repeating the sequence too.
Funny thing, I was thinking of doing a detailed video on the method in the week, Hope this helps? 
Take care, Lance

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Lance Reed:

Hi Andres,  I use a software called Audacious that does the random selection, it's like a music player, does a very good job of not repeating the sequence too.
Funny thing, I was thinking of doing a detailed video on the method in the week, Hope this helps? 
Take care, Lance

Absolutely! I am always stressing people to document what they're doing at least in a way that anyone else has a chance to repeat what they did.

This is a minimum approach for scientific structure in our work we really should adopt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...