Klaus Schreiber Method from Years 2006-2008

Hello all, 
These are some of my best images to come through using the Video Feedback Loop method in the years 2006 to 2008. Hope you enjoy,
(Sorry about the typo for 'Schreiber' in the video I didn't realize that till I uploaded the video to YouTube)
Thanks Lance.

• Keith J. Clark changed the title to Klaus Schreiber Method from Years 2006-2008
  • 1 month later...

Understandably this post is from a while ago but I would like to say, I have recently purchased a Panasonic camcorder specifically to attempt the Schreiber method. Admittedly I have only attempted this two or three times but I do feel I may have captured some faces. Also captured were the numbers 3 and 6, which I find interesting. I have posted a short video on my profile if anyone would like to have a look. I find this method fascinating and will be attempting it a lot more often, I will be trying different methods along with it, such as my hacked spirit box radio and simply playing radio static. Potentially other devices too which I am not certain of yet. I feel using these other devices may help, although I’m not sure as of yet. Mr Schreiber was an amazing person and I feel it’s a shame that most people in the paranormal community (especially on YouTube), have no idea as to whom he was and the remarkable things he accomplished.