Portchester Castle again, Child laughing and a female voice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andres apologies for the late reply. I can positively say that there was not voices from other visitors. Myself and my wife attended the castle outside school time purposely to avoid kiddies etc. There was only myself and another adult male and female present at the time. They where both on a different level within the keep to us, so it was just the two of us. In all honesty I was not only shocked but also surprised when I found I had picked up this collection of voices. I hope this reply helps explain the situation during the capture 👍👍👍👍

On 5/18/2021 at 10:01 PM, Paul said:

Hi Andres apologies for the late reply. I can positively say that there was not voices from other visitors. Myself and my wife attended the castle outside school time purposely to avoid kiddies etc. There was only myself and another adult male and female present at the time. They where both on a different level within the keep to us, so it was just the two of us. In all honesty I was not only shocked but also surprised when I found I had picked up this collection of voices. I hope this reply helps explain the situation during the capture 👍👍👍👍

Yeah, very good Paul! It is not uncommon to catch those voices on recordings, we are just not trained to recognize them. Last week I sorted old videos from a holiday trip my wife and me made to Tunesia, about 10 years ago when I was far away from ITC and spirituality. The first video I started was a shot at the airport in Hamburg with lots of voices in the background. At one position the background voices faded a bit and a spirit voice came through.

They are always there and talking to us. We just have to learn to listen.

Yes I absolutely agree with you Andres. These spirit entities I believe are in a alternate dimension to us here. I believe their location vibrates different to ours, perhaps faster less dense. They can see and hear us all the time but not us them. And as you say, they are always talking to us. Andres do you ever pick up voices asking for help? 

On 5/21/2021 at 9:38 PM, Paul said:

Yes I absolutely agree with you Andres. These spirit entities I believe are in a alternate dimension to us here. I believe their location vibrates different to ours, perhaps faster less dense. They can see and hear us all the time but not us them. And as you say, they are always talking to us. Andres do you ever pick up voices asking for help? 

Well not directly. I'm doing my sessions in a very neutral way. Generally I don't ask questions and just listen. Occasionally J heard voices telling me they are suffering. Some telling they are burning, there is darkness around them, they were mourning over things gone bad in their life's. Some felt imprisoned. But I never caught messages from deceased entities directly addressing their call for help to me.

On the other hand some of them told me they're grateful for what I did for them and I was wondering what they meant. I think our work is a help in general for those beings.