Interview with Nicola Tesla

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this interview with Nicola Tesla, a most brilliant man and a true servant of spirit.  Since he has transitioned he still keeps working for spirit and humans and no doubt other entities.  A great person.  Thank you for sharing this interview.

7 hours ago, Karyn said:

Thank you for this interview with Nicola Tesla, a most brilliant man and a true servant of spirit.  Since he has transitioned he still keeps working for spirit and humans and no doubt other entities.  A great person.  Thank you for sharing this interview.

Thanks for your comment Karyn. Indeed Tesla seems to continue his work, participating in more than one spirit group. I frequently hear ITC experimenters mentioning him.

On 10/31/2020 at 5:29 PM, Andres Ramos said:

Thanks for your comment Karyn. Indeed Tesla seems to continue his work, participating in more than one spirit group. I frequently hear ITC experimenters mentioning him.

Yes indeed, I believe he has not stopped his work for spirit and I am pleased to have an image of my daughter with him, in spirit.

• 1 year later...

Would it be possible to make an observation and, a reference point.

The 'interview' is a rough translation of a segment from a 1995 Serbian play 'Tesla or Customisation of an Angel', by Stevan Pesic - where he used 'Tesla' as an inspiration for his own philosophical outlook.

Needless to say, the interview is fictitious and contains many historical inaccuracies. The interview never happened.

3 hours ago, Paranormal Reason said:

Would it be possible to make an observation and, a reference point.

The 'interview' is a rough translation of a segment from a 1995 Serbian play 'Tesla or Customisation of an Angel', by Stevan Pesic - where he used 'Tesla' as an inspiration for his own philosophical outlook.

Needless to say, the interview is fictitious and contains many historical inaccuracies. The interview never happened.

Oh wow, so thank you for debunking this!

Hi Andros,

Not an issue, I just thought it would be worth making the call as, at first glance it could seem a genuine interview. I've always found it important to highlight issues in case it becomes a reference for future work in error, albeit for genuine reasons.

Unfortunately, I've spent too long validating (or the opposite) in the Paranormal field and, as you know, this takes up a lot of time that you can never get back. It becomes a distraction to everyone's main goal and education.