Scattered fragments of your own self in parallel worlds

Maybe this isn't quite the right section for my topic but I need to put it somewhere. Let me tell you what I experienced lately.

In the night from 14.04.2021 to 15.04.2021 I had an exceedingly realistic dream. I woke up first at 00:02 and had to go to the toilet. Already at this time I felt that something was different, something was brewing. A mixture between slight fear and expectation overcame me, so I turned on the light in the bedroom and in the bathroom. When I went back to bed I fell asleep with the feeling of the presence of something in the room.

In the dream I was on the job at the company Bergmann Automaten, where I had actually worked in this reality from 1997-2006 in Rellingen. It was totally real, I was really there! I felt a great disturbance because something about this other reality didn't feel right. The Bergmann-Automaten company in the otherworldly reality was very different from the one in this reality. In this reality, the company was an unadorned medium-sized flat building made of Eternit and glass with a rear extension on an asphalted site that was not particularly large.

In the other reality it is a large area which consists of rather overgrown green spaces and old trees, almost like a park. In between are many larger and smaller one-story low buildings made of old red clinker. Inside are wooden tables, desks and wooden holders for tools, drills, semi-finished products, etc. Large dirty windows on all sides let in light. One enters through a large wrought iron work gate, about 10m wide, set into brick foundations on the right and left. Behind the gate is a worn area of earth with remnants of grass, weeds and crushed stones. One then walks directly toward the only multi-story building on the site. It has two raised floors. On the first floor is a sort of large warehouse, probably for employee sales of various items. On the upper floor is a canteen.

From the architecture and landscape everything is very green, a close interweaving of nature and architecture. The buildings are always made of red brick, often with additional floors of wood. Several buildings are half-ruined, overgrown with weeds, rusty metal and machine parts are lying around. Some of the buildings are warehouses, others contain prefabricated parts.

There is milky sunlight over everything. There are no harsh shadows. People are happy and relaxed. They like to work, there is no hustle and bustle. They seem balanced and content with their lives. Everything has a certain romanticism and in terms of architecture it is a mixture of what would have been in our reality between the 50s and 80s. But it is not like our 50s-80s architecture was, it is different. It's as if the people there decided not to introduce the modernist style of architecture with steel, glass, concrete like ours, but to stick to materials like stone and wood, moving forward into a close connection between architecture and nature.

Back to the plot. I know that something is wrong. I remember events in my job that did not take place in this other reality. It seems to me that I used to work for a company called Weinmann and then joined Bergmann. In this reality it is the other way around, I worked at Bergmann until 2006 and then changed to Weinmann, where I still work.

In my distraction, I seek out my colleague Bruce in the corner of a workshop. He also existed in this reality at Bergmann between 1997 and 2006 and he also looked the same as in the dream with his bald head. I greeted him, started with some small talk and then tried to direct the conversation to my problem. I said "Bruce, can you imagine living two different lives at the same time, in two different places, possibly married to two different women at the same time and not knowing about this duality?" He looked at me dumbfounded and raised to an evasive answer. Then a colleague came around the corner, in her gray work clothes, who had overheard the conversation. "I can well imagine that, she said. Maybe there are parallel worlds." Then I asked "Bruce, how long have I been with Bergmann?" and Bruce replied "15 years".

Then I was in the canteen of the corresponding building which I had already described. I was alone there. Simple wooden tables with 4 chairs each filled the large room. On one of the inner long sides was a kind of long bar or counter, several meters long and behind it compartments for dishes and cutlery. I was near one of the corners of the room, milky light filtered into the room through the large panes. I had a hanging folder of brown cardboard in my hand, with hanging hooks on the sides, and was sifting through the contents. It's hard for me to remember but I think they were pay stubs I was looking through. They contained my pay stubs from Bergmann and Weinmann. I don't know exactly what I found there, but I remember something I read at the very end that threw me off course as if a vortex was engulfing me. In the pay stubs I found out that they did not match my reality there and that I seem to have a second life in another reality, the one where I am writing this text.

After waking up from this dream, or returning to this reality, I recorded my impressions with the voice recorder. I then went through my head again what Bruce had said, that I had worked at Bergmann for 15 years. In this reality, the Bergmann company went bankrupt 15 years ago and I then came to Weinmann, where I am still working. In the otherworldly reality it seems to have been the other way around, I was first at Weinmann and then at Bergmann. The date of the upheaval was the same in both realities but the consequences were completely different.

I also remembered to have dreamed earlier about the other company Weinmann. It is located in the "other" Hamburg, which differs from this one by exactly that outdated architecture paired with a lot of nature. In the other Hamburg, too, there is a harbor with cranes and quays and docks and warehouses. There is a square paved with cobblestones. The sidewalks are lined with small bollards which are connected with chains and separate the sidewalk from the street. I used to go to work there by car and searched for a long time for a parking place. There was also a parking garage where I parked from time to time. It is small and quite narrow. The Weinmann company was in a very large and unadorned cuboid building in a brown-beige color. The first floor consisted of a very large glazed entrance area with a sort of lobby from which elevators led to the various floors. The building was not as beautiful from the outside or the inside as the other clinker brick buildings I saw there. However, the interior design was pretty much 60's style, with wood paneling, thick carpets on the floor, and woodcuts on the walls. The offices were large rooms, some of them winding, with simple wooden desks and drawer cabinets. Old telephones on the tables with dials and I remember an old heavy laptop with a small black and white display that was my work tool.

I also sometimes rode to work on an old motorcycle to Weinmann and later also to Bergmann. While Weinmann was located in the city center, Bergmann was far outside in the countryside. I remember driving a long time over dirt roads before I arrived there.

In the otherworld apparently I live in a parallel reality to the "old country". In this reality it is a nature-loving fruit-growing area south of Hamburg. In the otherworldly reality it is similar but architecturally different (as already described). There a river runs through the middle of the place and there is a car and motorcycle workshop there, which I visit regularly with my vehicles. I have also bought cars there. I apparently live there in my own house, have already moved within the area once and have a small second home for rent in the “parallel” Hamburg in the inner city area.

Something else from the dream, I witnessed a murder. I was with someone in the city (probably Hamburg), in a small hotel. Again, the architecture was as described at the beginning. The lobby was very small, a typical long counter of polished dark brown wood and behind it compartments for keys, mail, old telephones, etc. To each end of the counter were small entrance/exit doors that were open. Opposite the counter were stairs going up and down to other floors.

A young woman was lying on the floor in front of the counter. She was small (about 160cm), had short black hair (bob hairdo), wore a tight black shirt and was not older than thirty. With her right arm she pushed a man away from her who was leaning over her. With her left hand she pushed his hip away. The man was tall (about 185 cm), slim, wearing a pigeon blue cotton shirt with pale blue and green criss-cross pattern. He had an 80s man's hairstyle, so his hair was blow-dried a little fuller, his ears half-covered, and his hair down the back to the nape of his neck. The hair was auburn and he had a mustache of the same color. He smiled and stabbed the woman twice in the neck with a medium length knife. I still have the sound in my memory when the knife cut the skin, horrible! But before the woman died she also rammed a short knife into the man's neck with her right hand. My companion and I quickly rushed past the scene. Probably we fled.

The strange thing is that this parallel world remains consistent in its nature throughout all my dreams. There is always the architecture I described, the close connection between living and nature, the use of wood and stone, the milky light, the joyfully living people. There are also restaurants, cafes where I was with my wife. Yes there is also a “parallel” wife! There is a mountain right next to the "other" Hamburg with a huge church ruin and an abandoned cable car station. In this Hamburg there are no mountains or even hills. In the otherword there is a parallel allotment garden association mirroring the one in my childhood where we had a garden. There is a leisure and vacation center with a big old wooden barn at the entrance and in the entrance area an artificial fountain that is half dilapidated with a Neptune figure in the middle surrounded by lots of sand.

So it's the structures of a complete living world that intertwine, housing, living, working, leisure, transportation, it's all there.

Where is this place? 

Strangely I had similar experiences a year ago. They seem to happen always in April and May in the night between 0:00 and 03:00. Could this be the temporal opening of an interdimensional portal connecting me with other fragments of my inner self living on parallel planes?

Hi Andres,

After reading your post (above),  "The Seth Material"  unavoidably came into my mind. Seth is a spirit and below is his message to us related to "the dreams"

http://www.bahaistudies.net/asma/sethbooks3.pdf

-> See: Dreams

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Roberts

-> Reference

Good night ! [ 11:17 p.m local time in Finland]

GISMO5367

9 hours ago, GISMO5367 said:

Hi Andres,

After reading your post (above),  "The Seth Material"  unavoidably came into my mind. Seth is a spirit and below is his message to us related to "the dreams"

http://www.bahaistudies.net/asma/sethbooks3.pdf

-> See: Dreams

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Roberts

-> Reference

Good night ! [ 11:17 p.m local time in Finland]

GISMO5367

Wow thank you so much Gizmo! I know the books from Seth he wrote through Mary. I read the one about diseases. Thank you so much!

4 hours ago, Dr Jeffers said:

Thats an amazing experience youre having Andres. I dont remember dreams that often, but when I do, its amazing how in the dream I am so accepting of what is happening, which can often be totally ridiculous.

One thing that does happen quite often is that I am in the dream personally, involved in some situation, AND at the same time I am observing myself in the dream in that situation. This is sometimes quite creepy, but it does have some benefits, as when the dream becomes too ridiculous, my observer self says to my participatory self - "this is stupid, move on", and the dream immediately switches to something completely different - and usually much more palatable.

There are really some similarities we share referring to our dream experiences. The phenomenon of a fragmented self shows up in both cases and also that they are interacting in some ways. The second point is that you told that your observing self is able to control the dream up to some degree. In my dreams i had the same experience as if I was constructing the story of the dream while I was dreaming. Sometimes, when things became too weird I changed the story.

Most interesting Andres, I do not remember dreams but often wake talking or hearing talking, but your experience is so vivid in detail.  Would this be a lucid dreaming experience given the depth of detail and recall or perhaps an out of body experience.  Interesting you note it happens at the same time each year.  We certainly are moving towards an understanding that we are living parallel lives and that just like a diamond only one facet is on earth and the rest elsewhere we certainly are led to understand from those who do life between lives regressions that not all of our "being" is entirely on planet earth with a decent percentage remaining in spirit/our source.

6 hours ago, Karyn said:

Most interesting Andres, I do not remember dreams but often wake talking or hearing talking, but your experience is so vivid in detail.  Would this be a lucid dreaming experience given the depth of detail and recall or perhaps an out of body experience.  Interesting you note it happens at the same time each year.  We certainly are moving towards an understanding that we are living parallel lives and that just like a diamond only one facet is on earth and the rest elsewhere we certainly are led to understand from those who do life between lives regressions that not all of our "being" is entirely on planet earth with a decent percentage remaining in spirit/our source.

Thank you Karyn for your comment. I heard and read about the multiple facets of the inner self in the past years but I can't remember having had any own experience in this. So, it is the first time for me I encounter this phenomenon by myself. Probably we are collecting and re-integrating our fragments slowly.