Navy officials confirm sightings of pyramid shaped UfO

Andres Ramos

Newly leaked video of flashing, triangle-shaped objects that flew over a U.S. warship is real, the Pentagon said, after UFO investigators released the clip and several other puzzling photos online.

The photos and videos were distributed by documentary filmmaker Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp, a Las Vegas-based reporter who has covered UFO-related stories for decades. The leaks include a night-vision video at sea, a series of grainy infrared images and smartphone photos captured from the cockpit of an FA-18 fighter, which had previously been posted online.

Payramid sphere leaked footage

Thanks for the paper GIZMO. I will read it and coming back to you. In fact I never dealt much with the UfO phenomenon. I was mesmerized by it in my childhood from watching movies like Spielberg#s "Close encounters of the third kind" and of course XFiles. However this was more a technical fascination and I was asking myself if evolution really made another species grow on another planet that managed to construct spaceships travelling faster than light. As I started my spiritual journey these thoughts slowly vanished. However since 2 years I more and more see that both "worldviews" have much in common. One of my ITC colleagues wrote something about the mission of Jesus and he described parts of the spiritual worlds and what is going on there. In this view the existence of other races is normal. They are just spirits who decided to incarnate in a different form. Thus basically aliens are a reality for me, another one like ours here of course. 

I think Andres, the reality where we live at the moment, is more complicated than anyone can ever imagine and "there is something going on around us which we cannot yet recognize". There is a "presence" , we are observed and the observer doesn't want to be revealed. This is also the basic conclusion of many prominent researchers thinking the existence of extraterrestrials, aliens and UFOs. Unfortunately, there is very little progress in the research work related to this phenomenon which is otherwise very real and properly documented but still unattainable. There is still a lot of relevant "information" available. If you go through these  Zeta books written down by William Treurniet , the first question which probably comes into your mind is: " Is this information true or nonsense ? Actually all this data is produced by a trance medium Paul Hamden and it might be as true as the information recorded for example in The Scole Experiment. Thus, the most reasonable way to convince ourselves of its reliability is to test the ideas and theories presented in these documents. The same applies to The Seth material.

Otherwise, Jacques Vallee and Allan Hynek were both pioneers in ufology and both of them were valued scientists and worked for NASA. Their research work was of a high standard and strictly followed scientific methods. Finally, later in his life,  Jacques Vallee realized that "the UFO pilots"  are probably interdimensional entities/beings, not necessarily from our own race (or alternatively they are results of our own evolution from the future ?).  For reference see:

Home - Jacques Vallée (jacquesvallee.net)

There are in those articles uploaded below, interesting " physical evidence" and  causal relationships whose significance we do not yet know.

Why I am interested in these UFO phenomena ? Because I have seen one -with my own eyes and fully awake, an UFO hovering at the top level of roadside pine trees at midnight in my home country, when driving towards our summerhouse. I stopped the car, went out and we both saw and  witnessed that phenomenon with my wife at the same time in 1980s .This incident stayed spinning in my mind months afterwards, provoked many questions and still preoccupies my mind very often.

GISMO5367

Vallee-Physical analyses of ten cases.pdf Vallee -cropcircles.pdf Vallee-Sidereal time.pdf

13 hours ago, GISMO5367 said:

I think Andres, the reality where we live at the moment, is more complicated than anyone can ever imagine and "there is something going on around us which we cannot yet recognize". There is a "presence" , we are observed and the observer doesn't want to be revealed. This is also the basic conclusion of many prominent researchers thinking the existence of extraterrestrials, aliens and UFOs. Unfortunately, there is very little progress in the research work related to this phenomenon which is otherwise very real and properly documented but still unattainable. There is still a lot of relevant "information" available. If you go through these  Zeta books written down by William Treurniet , the first question which probably comes into your mind is: " Is this information true or nonsense ? Actually all this data is produced by a trance medium Paul Hamden and it might be as true as the information recorded for example in The Scole Experiment. Thus, the most reasonable way to convince ourselves of its reliability is to test the ideas and theories presented in these documents. The same applies to The Seth material.

Otherwise, Jacques Vallee and Allan Hynek were both pioneers in ufology and both of them were valued scientists and worked for NASA. Their research work was of a high standard and strictly followed scientific methods. Finally, later in his life,  Jacques Vallee realized that "the UFO pilots"  are probably interdimensional entities/beings, not necessarily from our own race (or alternatively they are results of our own evolution from the future ?).  For reference see:

Home - Jacques Vallée (jacquesvallee.net)

There are in those articles uploaded below, interesting " physical evidence" and  causal relationships whose significance we do not yet know.

Why I am interested in these UFO phenomena ? Because I have seen one -with my own eyes and fully awake, an UFO hovering at the top level of roadside pine trees at midnight in my home country, when driving towards our summerhouse. I stopped the car, went out and we both saw and  witnessed that phenomenon with my wife at the same time in 1980s .This incident stayed spinning in my mind months afterwards, provoked many questions and still preoccupies my mind very often.

GISMO5367

Vallee-Physical analyses of ten cases.pdf 265.11 kB · 3 downloads Vallee -cropcircles.pdf 11.55 kB · 9 downloads Vallee-Sidereal time.pdf 88.68 kB · 6 downloads

Thanks Gizmo for your comments and the papers you provided. I agree with your descriptions about what is going on. I just can say that something is brewing. What we are experiencing is not "normal" in it's essential meaning and we are persistently shifted towards some other reality that might drop into our life's in small pieces or with an upcoming big bang, i don't know. I will read what you shared because I believe that also those strange storylines  are entangled and are leading us to somewhere.