My radio setup and the " voices " from today !

Hello guys ... this is Wagner from Brazil. I would like to share a session using an old German radio from the Nordmend brand (Fidelio 57 3D) tuned in short waves next to an RF generator and a cell phone connected to the same power line. I have obtained interesting results (with or without an RF generator) but I still have difficulties in clearly hearing the messages and distinguishing them from possible common radio interference. Regards from Brazil!

Audio>> https://1drv.ms/u/s!An_1YuBXvHoqiMNybRAEkbsnsXV9gQ?e=Si6RKa

1571304059_SetupWagnerYestarday-Copia.png.b486d6710dcd587e6b82c9638793b109.png

Hi Wagner,

I can clearly recognize human speech from your audio clip, but it is difficult to differentiate the separate words. Some speech recognition softwares and other sophisticated computer programs possibly could extract the real message from artefactsBoccuzziBeischel2011JSE25ITC (3).pdf. The attached  article is interesting.

Cheers,

GISMO5367

17 minutes ago, GISMO5367 said:

Hi Wagner,

I can clearly recognize human speech from your audio clip, but it is difficult to differentiate the separate words. Some speech recognition softwares and other sophisticated computer programs possibly could extract the real message from artefactsBoccuzziBeischel2011JSE25ITC (3).pdf. The attached  article is interesting.

Cheers,

GISMO5367

That is great. Thank you for sharing your impression of "my" work. With more filters and patience I extract a lot of information, however what I want now is to apply a live method to be able to build this communication bilaterally. Maybe it's just a dream, right? But I will continue to try. Thanks for the PDF article, I'm already reading. Regards from Brazil

Hi Wagner. yes, there is a lot of intelligence being imprinted there, but as you say it is very unclear. There is strong voice structure, but is lacking in spectrum. From what I hear, the radio is tuned to a quiet spot, so there seems to be very low levels of noise when the voices aren't speaking. Has this file had noise reduction applied already?

When I was doing this type of work, I would tune it just aside from very weak stations on shortwave, so the announcers would fade in and out in amongst noise. I would often get their words changed into a message. Have you tried this?

In the picture, you list the radio frequency as 150/200kHz. Is this the band that you get best results? I ask this, as In europe, this is the longwave band, and has a distinctly different noise profile from shortwave bands.

2 hours ago, Dr Jeffers said:

Hi Wagner. yes, there is a lot of intelligence being imprinted there, but as you say it is very unclear. There is strong voice structure, but is lacking in spectrum. From what I hear, the radio is tuned to a quiet spot, so there seems to be very low levels of noise when the voices aren't speaking. Has this file had noise reduction applied already?

When I was doing this type of work, I would tune it just aside from very weak stations on shortwave, so the announcers would fade in and out in amongst noise. I would often get their words changed into a message. Have you tried this?

In the picture, you list the radio frequency as 150/200kHz. Is this the band that you get best results? I ask this, as In europe, this is the longwave band, and has a distinctly different noise profile from shortwave bands.

regards,

JEFF

Hey Jeff, tks for reply !

Yes, I passed from one filter at audacity software, the voices are so much strong that hurts the ears ... I know we need to delivery or let some noise, usely I dose with radio or frequency RF modulation, depends. The picture acctualy is an old one, for this audio I used scale bettwen 6 and 7 Mhz, so sorry, forgot to change the image. This scale seems to work better for me (6-10Mhz) but, as i mention before, I'm using cellphone as an sort of antenna, it rise the noise very well and make possible, like a amp. perhaps, the strongest phenomena. Nowadays Im thinking about scalar or quantum antenna ... but i need to study more about it. Well, Its good to show you tha I have other kind of manifestation here, like blinking lights and more, but like Keith told-me, its time to foccus on radio LOL. Will let my Instagran to share a little pice of results, have much more things that I'm not put in public, many Gbs. Regards

https://www.instagram.com/transcomunicadores/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFqZwIOWE8_DHUqAmSmyY-w

Hi Wagner, thanks for the explanation of the radio frequencies, and use of the cell phone, which I found very interesting.

I have some information on how to build a pentagram antenna, which is supposed to be good at paranormal radio reception. I attach a chapter from a book I translated from German (translation is not perfect), mentioning among other things this type of antenna, and how to construct it. It might be of interest if you are considering special types of antennae.

JEFF

Chapter 7.pdf

Edited by Dr Jeffers

10 hours ago, Dr Jeffers said:

Hi Wagner, thanks for the explanation of the radio frequencies, and use of the cell phone, which I found very interesting.

I have some information on how to build a pentagram antenna, which is supposed to be good at paranormal radio reception. I attach a chapter from a book I translated from German (translation is not perfect), mentioning among other things this type of antenna, and how to construct it. It might be of interest if you are considering special types of antennae.

JEFF

Chapter 7.pdf 731.1 kB · 2 downloads

Wow Jeff ! Wonderfull material, thank you very much !

50 minutes ago, Dr Jeffers said:

Hi  Wagner. I took a random small section of your recording and put it through Wavepad with various functions applied. I got a bit better clarity with the voice content...

F==k - howling- watch your head - griping - watch it - drinkin like a mad woman.mp3 174.71 kB · 1 download

Tks again, Jeff ! How can I do sort of thing here ? Sorry for beginners questions !

Hi Wagner. I use a program called WavePad (and sometimes Sony Sound Forge), but other programs will do the same job.

In Wavepad I use a function called "vocal anonymizer" and also Reverb. VA is basically a quick way for me to alter pitch and speed while listening to the result its having, which I do on segments of the clip. Reverb is used to give body to segments that sound very thin, and need some "bodybuilding". So I use pitch and speed first, then reverb later on.

Other programs such as Audacity have these as separate functions you can apply. I think I split that clip into 4 segments in order to get it to sound better, as each part needed separate settings. I hope this helps.

Perhaps the high voltages on the tubes is more of a catalytic (punch through the barrier) avalanche inducing force than we can generate with low voltage projects?

This comment brings to mind for me Seidl's Psitron that perhaps has a similar inducing effect?

I enclose some translated pages again from Nachrichten Aus Dem Jenseits.

The PSITRON and TRANSCENDER.pdf

On 4/16/2021 at 6:55 PM, Dr Jeffers said:

Perhaps the high voltages on the tubes is more of a catalytic (punch through the barrier) avalanche inducing force than we can generate with low voltage projects?

This comment brings to mind for me Seidl's Psitron that perhaps has a similar inducing effect?

I enclose some translated pages again from Nachrichten Aus Dem Jenseits.

The PSITRON and TRANSCENDER.pdf 214.65 kB · 0 downloads

Well, I just got a Funcional Microwave from a friend that gave me some equipaments to open and use parts ... was tinking from a long time ago about Tesla Coil, hight voltage and go on .... think I will keep some inside parts to make some hight voltage experiments ! Tks for sharing, looks like we are in a ressonance Jeff ! (All of us)