Who is working with Video

In fact i Know no one actually working with it apart from Michael B. who did a lot with the classical Schreiber Video loop but now he's doing other things like seances and scrying. Seems you are unique with your intentions. A good point to start from scratch and leaving behind old mantras.

• 8 months later...
On 4/4/2021 at 10:29 AM, CanadaKim said:

Who is working with video in the reception of both voices and images??

Hi Kim, just joined a few weeks ago so I apologize for such a late reply. I've been working with video to catch images since about June and have tried doing ITC audio recordings while doing video work with vapor from the humidifier. Although I have not get gotten any audio results as I'm recording video, the video results have slowly been getting clearer and clearer. I just can't seem to get the lighting right, so the images are still a little too dark. Would love to hear what you've been trying!

I am trying a experiment that has been designed by Andrés Ramos-Jiménez <andres.ramos@hey.com> using front surface mirror and light receiver.

I have added a audio/video laser transmitter and demodulator/receiver to my design, but I have been so busy and harried that I have yet to actually put it together.

This circuit has been very positive when Andres built it to transmit and receive audio.

its the next up on my list to build, so I shall keep in touch with what  receive.