Chico Xavier inspirational quotes, phrases and thoughts Mega thread

Hello .. as you know Chico xavier has thousands of phrases of thoughts and reflections, so instead of opening thousands of posts, I will put here the ones I find ...

I hope you like it..

HAPPINESS
“Happiness does not come from possessions or power, but rather from a wise and dedicated heart."
FRANCISCO CÂNDIDO XAVIER

SELFISHNESS
Selfishness causes us to see competitors in everyone. Fraternity finds brothers and sisters in all.”
FRANCISCO CÂNDIDO XAVIER

ACCOMPLISHMENT
“Jesus said: ‘to each one will be granted according to his own work.’ Do not worry about the others, except to help them; because the law of God does not know you for what you observe, but through your accomplishment.”

ANDRÉ LUIZ - FRANCISCO CÂNDIDO XAVIER

GIVING THANKS
“Upon arising, thank God for the blessing of life. If you are not in the habit of praying, be composed and recall old thoughts of serenity and optimism for a few moments before resuming activity.”

ANDRÉ LUIZ - FRANCISCO CÂNDIDO XAVIER

TO SERVE
“If you have erred, think about the assistance that you can render to others and correct yourself through work. Do not condemn yourself; serve more. God understands us.”

EMMANUEL - FRANCISCO CÂNDIDO XAVIER

SPIRITUAL ATTACHMENT
“A spirit obsessor exerts upon us an influence
proportional to the attracting weakness in our energy
field.”

FRIENDS AND ADVERSARIES
"We need encouraging friends so that we perform
our duties correctly, and adversaries to help us
correct our lingering deficiencies."

Posted (edited)

LIFE GOES ON
“Death, to me, means a change of residence without loss of individuality, because life goes on carrying with it all that we have within ourselves, be it good or the absence of good. We will pass to the other life with that which we've gained ourselves.”

COOPERATION
"For the time being, your cooperation is not required in Paradise; without question, your reality at this time is to learn, to love, to help and to serve right here on Earth.”
-ANDRÉ LUIZ

Edited by Alberto
a Wrong name