• iDigitalMedium Research Team
Just now, Dr Jeffers said:

Can it be minimized by keeping current and electrolyte concentration low? I presume there will be a minimum value of each that will sustain ionic flow.

Certainly thisis possible. The production of gas is moderate so far. Nevertheless it will accumulate if the system is closed. I'm thinking of a mechanical setup that utilizes the fact that gas bubbles make their way straight up vertically while the ions are following the lines of force of the electric field.

40 minutes ago, Andres Ramos said:

Currently we are always dealing with electrons, so to speak, but ions would behave different. They travel much slower I guess, are bigger and can react chemically on their way with other substances. Forcing them to run in a spiral and exposing them to magnetic fields would be fascinating!

I remember Moray King promoted the idea that zpe could be tapped by ionic velocity modulation - but in his case, he was referring to ions in plasma. Even so, I think this is also another clue along the path regarding the wet coherer and ionic wires.

Demineralized water.jpg

I just did a quick test with demineralized water in the water cell. Results are a bit ambigous. Generally the signal characteristic stayed the same as you can see. However I needed more voltage. I now have 11V across the cell with 0,5mA flowing through and the signal level is lower. My first conclusion is that the signal level is bound to ion conductivity but not to the signal characteristic. Nevertheless there are still some bubbles growing on the graphite rods even though they are small and grow very slowly.

Sample:Demineralized Water.mp3

IMG_20210410_124340.jpg

I think its a good sign that the signal characteristic seems independent of ionic current, as would imply the signal has a strong bond to the water itself, and perhaps the actual pk modulation % is proportional to the ionic concentration.

Edited by Dr Jeffers
On 4/10/2021 at 10:02 PM, Dr Jeffers said:

I think its a good sign that the signal characteristic seems independent of ionic current, as would imply the signal has a strong bond to the water itself, and perhaps the actual pk modulation % is proportional to the ionic concentration.

Yes Jeff. Actually you just presented a very good abstracted model for what is going on in a water cell.👍

My new water cell ITC receiver is in progress. First test runs have taken place today.

IMG_20210417_174118.jpgIMG_20210417_174127.jpg

Everything is contained in an aluminum casing. The water cell is in the upper right vorner in an own compartment. Need to add some foam on the ground to prevent microphonic effects.

Test with Michael Lee's ML were amazing! I got a hundred messages from roughly 10 minutes recording material and there is even more in it but for some english messages I couldn't find a meaning. Even though I still want to improve the gain and noise gating in the device. I got speech on a regular base from the ML. Most messages in german, some in english an some mixed.

One weird thing occurred. Some messages were coming from an entity saying he was me! Maybe I got in contact with one of my self fragments.

"Bin Andrés" -> "I am Andrés": Bin Andres.mp3

"Andrés heisse" -> "My name is Andrés": Andrés heisse.mp3

"Andrés Agent ist" -> "Andrés is agent":Andres Agent ist.mp3

"Andrés saß in Liebe" -> "Andrés was embedded in love": Andres saß in Liebe.mp3

"Du einst zwei Personen" -> "You are two persons": Du einst zwei Person.mp3

"Keith is happy": Keith is happy.mp3

"Part is demon": Parts is demon.mp3

"Who sell it": Who sell it.mp3

Then I got some messages where they reflected my water cell setup.

"Wasser stützt" -> "Water is supporting": Wasser stützt.mp3

"Wasser schiesst" -> "Water is shooting": Wasser schiesst.mp3

"Wasser hört" -> "Water is listening": Wasser hört.mp3

"This is Sam Weiss" (Maybe the hobbit? I don't know): This is Sam Weiss.mp3

"Sorry brother": Sorry brother.mp3

"Space are us": Space are us.mp3

"Suchst die andere" -> "You are looking for the other one":Suchst die andere.mp3

"Jetzt hört die Maniston" -> "Now Manniston is listening":Jetzt hört die Manniston.mp3

Bin Andres.mp3 Andres saß in Liebe.mp3 Du einst zwei Person.mp3 Keith is happy.mp3 Parts is demon.mp3 Who sell it.mp3 Wasser stützt.mp3 Wasser schiesst.mp3 Wasser hört.mp3 This is Sam Weiss.mp3 Sorry brother.mp3 Space are us.mp3 Suchst die andere.mp3