Mediumship-based Binary Instrumental Transcommunication

• iDigitalMedium Research Team
On 3/2/2021 at 11:02 PM, Spyro said:

I have made a PDF with my proposal of what could be show to the spirit when trying to transfer text via binary.

1162798059_TransCommunicationBinaryTransmission.thumb.png.68bc722f8c2bd51f8e4704a5e6c381ba.png

TransCommunication Binary Transmission.pdf 134.05 kB · 4 downloads

Hi Spyro,

Indeed the idea is to use the ASCII code as you posted. 

I like your idea of the extremely simplified, automatic writing symbols, because it might be something that people with very very simple automatic writing skills can do (as opposed to a full blown AW medium which would not need to go through a binary encoding to write down a message).  I will surely attempt something like this as soon as I find someone with such skills.

On 3/7/2021 at 1:49 PM, Andres Ramos said:

Interesting concept. What is the proposed speed for the data transfer?

I have not developed any communication method so I can't propose any speed, haha. XD

I think the best way for the spirit would be to just send bits everytime he can "connect", and continue sending the next time he can connect again. Over time he could transfer big texts.

• iDigitalMedium Research Team
23 hours ago, Spyro said:

I have not developed any communication method so I can't propose any speed, haha. XD

I think the best way for the spirit would be to just send bits everytime he can "connect", and continue sending the next time he can connect again. Over time he could transfer big texts.

In any case it would require a very long and stable connection to the spirits as the character speed will be very slow.