ELECTRONIC VOICES: THEIR CHARACTERISTICS AND INFORMATION VALUE

In order to learn more about the   electronic voice phenomenon I would like to ask the following questions ( all Varanormal members, teams and circles) :

If I classify the ”paranormal ”voices as presented below,  has anybody of you - using whatever available method  - been able to reach any of these gategories 1-4 in this  setup:

1.   The signal is classified as a ”direct voice” and Interactive communication and discussion with the entity or force who is producing the voice is easy. Using normal human speech, mutual change of ideas and thought forms is productive and gives new information 

2.   The voices are clearly audible after filtration and procession ( using whatever software like  audacity for signal processing),  so that everybody in the room can understand the meaning of the words and sentences (supposed s/he masters the used language) independently but communication with the unknown intelligence (from the other side) is difficult or impossible for technical or other reasons.

3.   EVP  produces separate words or short sentences which might transmit an intelligent message. The message might be multilingual or its meaning might come aut using voice transformation of a reverse speech. The words are thereafter understandable.

4.   The unknown itelligence (Electronic voice) ”introduces” itself  as a separate entity for example trying to contact you, repeating your name etc…

5.   Even after signal processing the electronic voice is not clear. It might have a certain rhytm of human speech, but it is difficult to identify the meaning of separate words or sentences

6.   The EVP signal is composed of  different clicks, puffs, hissing sound etc but doesn’t contain any intelligent characteristics regardless of careful filtrating and signal processing using sophisticated softwares. 

Please provide at least one clear sample (in MP3 format), if you can, - especially if you have been able to reach categories 1-4. This would certainly benefit everybody. Kindly also mention which kind method and protocol you have used. Thinking critical evaluation of the signals, it is important , that the ”radio station signals” are not mixed with the white noise so that the message is incorrectly interpreted as ”EVP”.

GISMO5367

Edited by GISMO5367

18 hours ago, GISMO5367 said:

In order to learn more about the   electronic voice phenomenon I would like to ask the following questions ( all Varanormal members, teams and circles) :

If I classify the ”paranormal ”voices as presented below,  has anybody of you - using whatever available method  - been able to reach any of these gategories 1-4 in this  setup:

1.   The signal is classified as a ”direct voice” and Interactive communication and discussion with the entity or force who is producing the voice is easy. Using normal human speech, mutual change of ideas and thought forms is productive and gives new information 

2.   The voices are clearly audible after filtration and procession ( using whatever software like  audacity for signal processing),  so that everybody in the room can understand the meaning of the words and sentences (supposed s/he masters the used language) independently but communication with the unknown intelligence (from the other side) is difficult or impossible for technical or other reasons.

3.   EVP  produces separate words or short sentences which might transmit an intelligent message. The message might be multilingual or its meaning might come aut using voice transformation of a reverse speech. The words are thereafter understandable.

4.   The unknown itelligence (Electronic voice) ”introduces” itself  as a separate entity for example trying to contact you, repeating your name etc…

5.   Even after signal processing the electronic voice is not clear. It might have a certain rhytm of human speech, but it is difficult to identify the meaning of separate words or sentences

6.   The EVP signal is composed of  different clicks, puffs, hissing sound etc but doesn’t contain any intelligent characteristics regardless of careful filtrating and signal processing using sophisticated softwares. 

Please provide at least one clear sample (in MP3 format), if you can, - especially if you have been able to reach categories 1-4. This would certainly benefit everybody. Kindly also mention which kind method and protocol you have used. Thinking critical evaluation of the signals, it is important , that the ”radio station signals” are not mixed with the white noise so that the message is incorrectly interpreted as ”EVP”.

GISMO5367

1. No. I got very clear microphone voices but only audible after playing back the recording. Thus it was no online discussion.

2. Not in the rigor your requirement is formulated. Our experience is that the experimenters perception is not to be disentangled from the phenomenon. That means everyone hears at least slightly something different. From that point of view your requirement #2 is not applicable.

3. Yes.  Weil ich sie liebte.mp3 "Weil ich sie liebte" -> "Because I loved her"

4. Yes.Andres leider abschalten.mp3 "Andrés, leider abschalten" -> "Andrés, sorry need to switch off"

Ich bin Svenja Bürre.mp3 "Ich bin Svenja Bürre" -> "I am Svenja Bürre"

Und ich bin Darko.mp3 "Und ich bin Darko" -> "And I am Darko"

5. Yes. 01-aa ist tot.mp3 "o1-AA ist tot" -> "01-AA is dead"

6. One of my experiments turned out that way, yes. It sounded like an EVP but had no speech content. Have no sample available currently. Maybe on another computer. Must look.

Wir sind da.mp3

Thank you Adres very much for your samples and comments.  Thinking EVP research, I see that you and some other Varanormal members have  tirelessly tried develop  useful and practical methods long time in order to  to communicate with our beloved deceased relatives and unknown spirit entities as well.

I have learnt, when reading EVP -reports, that communication is often very difficult both sides and that the spirit entities are also very keen to contact us. Sometimes traditional methods ( white noise from an old radio or microphone method)  have given extremely  good results, especially if we think  reports from Friedrich Jürgenson, Konstatin Raudive and also from Anabela Cardoso, who is still actively practising. Many of their recordings fulfil at least the criteria in my category 3.- or even more.

It seems, that very much depends on the co-operation of the ”spirit teams” .This principle was highlighted especially in The Scole Experimet. I really don’t know at the moment what are the optimal conditions for ” communication”. Are we as humans able to improve that  - as far as our own attitudes, emotions or state of mood are concerned? It has been proved in parapsychologicy that sceptism, over-critcism, fixed belief systems, atheism, doubt, disappointment, frustration, depression or even pure hate  are all negative factors, which hamper communication. Unfortunately, very often these feelings are spontaneous and difficult to control.  Otherwise we should be calm, neutral, positive, co-operative and receptive but also critical at the same time in order to avoid superstition or being misled.

I fully agree your comment concerning requirement #2. The art of listening of the voices is difficult but a larnable skill. I listened your samples very carefully repeatedly: For me the most fascinating are:

”Andres leider abschalten” is quite clear, especially the last word ”abschalten”.

” Ich bin Swenja Bürre” is very good and I am sure the name ”Swenja Bürre” is audible for everybody

”Weil ich sie liebte” sounds a little bit distinct for me for some reason. but when listening that many times it bstarts to sound more clear as well as  ”Und ich bin Darko” . ”01-aa is not mp3”  is  not clear  thinking its meaning.

Very good result !!!

Are these samples ”original voices” or is it possible still improve their quality using filtration or some other method of signal processing ? Which methods and which kind of setup you used when producing these samples ?

”Nature” follows certain rules ( like in physics, chemistry and molecular biology) and I believe that in ITC and EVP there are also specific self-evident rules which we don’t know yet or only konow a few of them. At the moment I accept the rules used in The Scole Experiment only as ”a working hypothesis” as long as they are proved or  refuted. According to the instructions of that ”non-human interdimensional entity” who revealed the idea of The Germanium Receptor  as an aid to facilitate communication, argued that germanium has specific propertes  to facilitate transmission and preferred that as compared to silicon. I take that seriously. That is why I think your strivings to develop the ”optimal” receptor for EVP transmission is still worth trying ad waiting a breakthrough !

Finally I have one question related to communication. In the literature there are mentions about different ”stations” in the next world :  ”Portals for interdimensional beings” (-> Acces to us), Jürgenson’s and Rudive’s ”ITC Bridge”, ”Rio do Tempo Station”, Concepts ”Radar and Spaceship /spirit ship” and ”Lifeline” among others…. What are they, how do they work and facilitate communication and what is their meaning?

GISMO6367

23 hours ago, GISMO5367 said:

Thank you Adres very much for your samples and comments.  Thinking EVP research, I see that you and some other Varanormal members have  tirelessly tried develop  useful and practical methods long time in order to  to communicate with our beloved deceased relatives and unknown spirit entities as well.

I have learnt, when reading EVP -reports, that communication is often very difficult both sides and that the spirit entities are also very keen to contact us. Sometimes traditional methods ( white noise from an old radio or microphone method)  have given extremely  good results, especially if we think  reports from Friedrich Jürgenson, Konstatin Raudive and also from Anabela Cardoso, who is still actively practising. Many of their recordings fulfil at least the criteria in my category 3.- or even more.

It seems, that very much depends on the co-operation of the ”spirit teams” .This principle was highlighted especially in The Scole Experimet. I really don’t know at the moment what are the optimal conditions for ” communication”. Are we as humans able to improve that  - as far as our own attitudes, emotions or state of mood are concerned? It has been proved in parapsychologicy that sceptism, over-critcism, fixed belief systems, atheism, doubt, disappointment, frustration, depression or even pure hate  are all negative factors, which hamper communication. Unfortunately, very often these feelings are spontaneous and difficult to control.  Otherwise we should be calm, neutral, positive, co-operative and receptive but also critical at the same time in order to avoid superstition or being misled.

I fully agree your comment concerning requirement #2. The art of listening of the voices is difficult but a larnable skill. I listened your samples very carefully repeatedly: For me the most fascinating are:

”Andres leider abschalten” is quite clear, especially the last word ”abschalten”.

” Ich bin Swenja Bürre” is very good and I am sure the name ”Swenja Bürre” is audible for everybody

”Weil ich sie liebte” sounds a little bit distinct for me for some reason. but when listening that many times it bstarts to sound more clear as well as  ”Und ich bin Darko” . ”01-aa is not mp3”  is  not clear  thinking its meaning.

Very good result !!!

Are these samples ”original voices” or is it possible still improve their quality using filtration or some other method of signal processing ? Which methods and which kind of setup you used when producing these samples ?

”Nature” follows certain rules ( like in physics, chemistry and molecular biology) and I believe that in ITC and EVP there are also specific self-evident rules which we don’t know yet or only konow a few of them. At the moment I accept the rules used in The Scole Experiment only as ”a working hypothesis” as long as they are proved or  refuted. According to the instructions of that ”non-human interdimensional entity” who revealed the idea of The Germanium Receptor  as an aid to facilitate communication, argued that germanium has specific propertes  to facilitate transmission and preferred that as compared to silicon. I take that seriously. That is why I think your strivings to develop the ”optimal” receptor for EVP transmission is still worth trying ad waiting a breakthrough !

Finally I have one question related to communication. In the literature there are mentions about different ”stations” in the next world :  ”Portals for interdimensional beings” (-> Acces to us), Jürgenson’s and Rudive’s ”ITC Bridge”, ”Rio do Tempo Station”, Concepts ”Radar and Spaceship /spirit ship” and ”Lifeline” among others…. What are they, how do they work and facilitate communication and what is their meaning?

GISMO6367

Yeah the attitude of the experimenter is a tricky thing. I had my first success when I have put myself in a strict neutrale position, still being self critical. However the boost that made the connection so much better came when I established an emotional connection with the hereafter when I realized that those entities on the other side are like a family to me. From that moment on you can't maintain a neutral position anymore, or could you sustain a neutral position with your eife and son?

This moment put something straight for me. ITC in the first place is personal evolving a spiritual life. It's not me job to convince people. I am willing to give them any help they need if they decide to make up their own way into spirituality. However it's not my job to convince a sceptic who's rejecting what we're doing anyway. I don't feel the need to explain ITC to people lolling on their sofa, scratching their genitals and saying, "Oohgay, no try to prove it to to me, that ITC thing!" Sorry, not my job!

The problem with sceptics is they don't want to give up to one of the core fallacies of mainstream science, that the experimenter is disentangled from the experiment even though Heisenberg proved them wrong long ago. They see ITC as an effect like magnetism, something depending on a smart technical setup they can measure. The secret wish behind their attitude is they want to drag ITC into the realm of quantum mechanics and thus bypassing spirituality.

Their call for scientific rigor partially is correct but applying the full strength of mainstream science to ITC destroys the fragile connection with the hereafter that basically is not founded on techniques but on love.

Thus the "mood" of the experimenter is much more important than anyone would think. By the way, negative emotions not just can disrupt your connection but bring you into contact with entities you don't wanna invite for dinner certainly.

Nevertheless we will try to pursue the quest for the ideal receptor but I think what really changes and evolves is us.

Regarding your question for groups, I personally had contacts to technicians and got some messages from Swejen Salter. She seems to coordinate transmissions between us and the hereafter as a kind of spiritual scientist.

However I rarely had definitely contact with groups that identified themselves as so.

Yes Jeff. I share your experiences on every level. This is the weird thing behind ITC or maybe behind everything that catches you so deeply that you start to make your way into it. In the beginning it's a thrilling phenomenon, weird, spooky, totally off mainstream and you feel a little special to be part of this hidden community dealing with such odd stuff. However while walking along this new path, longing for finding out what is working behind this phenomenon you are collecting completely different insights. You find out the importance of being kind and humble, you encounter your deficencies in quite brutal ways, you find yourself entangled with hereafter beings in love, you are beginning to doubt a worldview based on duality, you're walking through the deep dark valleys of you own mind, sometimes you're going through hell and fires, sometimes you're climbing mountains and are granted a view on it all. In the end you find yourself in everything and everything in yourself and you remember you started by asking where those voices in the noise came from.

That's my thing with ITC. It's not only a phenomenon, it's a story, a story about you and all the rest.

Thank you Jeff and Andres for your wise comments leading us towards the light and insight of the positive side of reality. I also hope and pray that all of us who are meeting entities from the astral plane don’t cofront interdimensional beings whose intentions are not honest and who - in the worst scenario - try to cheat us and don’t work for our best, especially  thinking our spiritual development. That is why it is very important to find out who are the entities behind words and sentences in electronic voice messages.

According to the basic theory of Spiritism, ( See for example A Kardec: The Spirits Book) ->

https://cei-spiritistcouncil.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/The-Spirits-Book.pdf

there exist entities, whom we really don’t want to invite for dinner, as Andres says. But before invitatation we need  to know them first - whatever they are. And in any case all of them are the result of evolution.

Generally I am not a supporter of dualism, which, I think, is a human made illusion like the concepts of time and ”self”. According to several reports, Spirits and interdimensional beings are often unable to comprise the passage of time. This has been proved in electronic voice messages and also  by trance mediums. The opposite pair ”God” and ”Evil” is similar. There is a long grey area between these two opposites and most people (whom I know), are neither god not bad but something between. Very much depends on their living conditions, intelligence/stupidity, ethical code and bad/good luck. Unfortunately, many very nice, really ”good”, and kind-hearted” people might have a terrible fate without any reason . This is incomprehensible even if we consider ”The Law of Karma”. There is also no reason to assume that when we move to the afterlife our  personalities change straightaway.

In The Scole Experiment some  interdimensional beings introduce themselves as ”aliens” and one of them (nominated ”blue”) is a good example of that and his/her video image is a prototype of an alien. Very probably The Scole Experiment was terminated by some of these "bad" entities or some other negative forces. Please, see extract from the PDF-document I uploaded earlier [ ”The Last days of The Scole Experiment]:

”… Your experimental work with your spirit team has created a vortex or doorway. It’s this vortex that has attracted experimenters from your future. This means that every time your spiritual energies are together and you try to re-establish communication with your team, the future experimenters try to make their own link to your time. This interference cannot be allowed to continue …”

It is silly to assume that man /a human being is the pinnacle of creation and it is very probable, that more evolved beings exist, but all of them are not necessarily beneficial:

https://www.amazon.com/Witnessed-Story-Brooklyn-Bridge-Abductions/dp/0671569155

https://www.amazon.com/Abduction-Encounters-Aliens-John-Mack-ebook/dp/B0030AF5D4

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/stephen-hawking-controversial-physics-black-holes-bets-science

Finally I have here a scenario :

Astronomers estimate that the sun has about 7 billion to 8 billion years left before it sputters out and dies. Humanity may be long gone by then, or perhaps we'll have already colonized another planet. I think climate change and global accelerating ecocatastrophe on planet earth is already out of control and before any astronomical incidents human  race becomes extinct and this happens quite soon. What shall we do and where to grab?

-> Alpha Centauri is the closest star system and closest planetary system to Earth's Solar System at 4.37 light-years. We are unable to reach that ever in our physical body. But there is data supporting the theory that human consciousness has no boundaries. I think, that is the only way to find out a new habitable and untouched exoplanet and settle there. This is the main reason why I consider ITC and research work related to that so important!

I uploaded some time ago  a YouTube video ”Alien Interview” on Varanormal web site (Ufology).  It is considered as a ”hoax”, but the words of the alien being represented in this video are worth contemplating and the original story is possibly something more/different than what we can see in  Aristo Menis Tsirbas’ version of this video. The original caption for this video claimed the following:

"Extraordinary Project Blue Book file film of Alien interviewed in 1964. Subject was named 'EBE-3' and was held captive for 5 days. Subject disappeared from Government records on date of this event."

As at August 2016, one copy of the video on Youtube had approximately 0.5 million views and one copy of this video on Facebook has now got over 3 million views, having been shared 143,058 times.

Whitley Strieber (author of the book "Communion") wrote an article about this video on 21 August 2016 entitled "Profound Wisdom from an 'Alien Video' by Whitley Strieber" which stated "The material presented in this video is consistent with what I have learned in my close encounter experience over the past 30 years".

GISMO5367