Questions about Project 1 mission protocol

Hola Fernando,

I have some questions about the process:

1) Is there an end date when we should have completed this task? We can start now, but how long have we got to complete the mission (not impossible)?

2) If we capture a number of smaller artifacts on one screen capture, do we highlight them / circle them so they can be easily identified by the reviewer?

[ I will be starting now ]

Los mejores deseos,

JEFF

Edited by Dr Jeffers

• Dr Jeffers changed the title to Questions about Project 1 mission protocol

Hola Jeff,

Thank you, these are really good questions.

1 - I haven't thought of a deadline since the team is building up just now and this is likely to be quite asynchronous.  What I anticipate is that, for each individual experimenter, the phenomena evolves then settles. When it settles, continue for about 3 to 5 sessions, then call it a day. 

2 - Yes, it would help a lot to circle the areas of interest on each image. So please do that (I'll that to the instructions later today).

Something else that I will add as a task requirement is to take (and submit) notes about the process. Factors like the environment setup (if you used a dark room, candles, background music, etc...), the preparations (meditation for example) and anything special for the general session, or a particular image (like an accompanying emotion) should be put in each session notes, along with date, time and duration of the session. I will also add this to the instructions.

• Administrators

Hi Jeff, great questions!

You know, Fernando and I have our own challenges at the moment, we have an idea for a rough outline for each project. Would you like to help draft it?

So far it goes something like this (real rough draft!!):

1. Project Intro (written up already)

A. Objectives

2. Before Survey (to be defined) such as

a. Have you ever done spirit images 

b. Do you think its possible to receive images from Spirit

c. Do you think its possible to receive images from someone you know

d. Etc.

3. Introductions (everyone introduce themselves)

4. Instructions

5. Experiment as individuals 

6. Experiment as teams of 2

7. Experiment as an entire group at pre-defined time

8. Share only top 5 results of any experiment (save resources)

9. Open to experiment ideas from group. Vote on top 2 ideas.

10. Feedback to provide to research team for improvement, suggestions for best results

11. All participants vote and agree on best practices

12. Create a rough draft of method and results/findings for the public

13. Group reviews

14. Group Meeting where the findings and resulting paper and best methods are presented. 

15. Share with the world

All Experiment Team members please feel free to make your comments below. 

This is a good draft outline for a project scope Keith, and can be put to good use. Getting the experiment club started at least on a rudimentary footing with simple tasks that are actively taken up, would be a great first milestone.

JEFF

Edited by Dr Jeffers

• Administrators

Agreed, and thanks Jeff!

We're going to restructure this a little bit, now that we see what the forum club feature looks like.

We're working out a few kinks, lets take everyone's feedback and shape it a little more before you guys hit the ground running. 🙂

On 3/24/2021 at 12:51 AM, Dr Jeffers said:

This is a good draft outline for a project scope Keith, and can be put to good use. Getting the experiment club started at least on a rudimentary footing with simple tasks that are actively taken up, would be a great first milestone.

JEFF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.