About me

Andres Ramos

My name is Andrés Ramos. I am an electronic engineer and live in Northern Germany. I have designed and tested many devices for ITC applications and I am advising this group in electronic design issues. My work is focused on spirit impulses, laser interferometry and noise gating. My basic experience is that the ITC technology is of minor importance. However, it is a training environment for the spiritual development of one's self, the actual core of ITC research.

On 10/14/2020 at 2:14 AM, Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal said:

Hi Andres,

I'm curious given your Latin name if you speak Spanish?

Well Francisco, this is an open wound for me. In a way you are right. My father came from Barcelona/Spain to germany in 1959 to marry my mother who is german. I was born and raised in Germany and tried to learn both languages but sadly i am not good in languages. Eventually i just grew up and learning german and a little spanish. English I can talk and write failry well but this is my utmost I can afford so far, i'm sorry!

Me gusta hablar màs en espanol, porque es una lengua tán bonita pero lo siento que no puedo.

6 minutes ago, Keith J. Clark said:

Hi Andres,

It has been a unique pleasure working with you this last year. Your experience in electronics is quite valuable, and as a friend as well!

Keith

Thank you so much Keith. I never would have made it so far if you hadn't helped me so much to pour all these ideas and energy out of me. It was a fantastic year with you and this whole group. I really feel blessed.

2 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

Well Francisco, this is an open wound for me. In a way you are right. My father came from Barcelona/Spain to germany in 1959 to marry my mother who is german. I was born and raised in Germany and tried to learn both languages but sadly i am not good in languages. Eventually i just grew up and learning german and a little spanish. English I can talk and write failry well but this is my utmost I can afford so far, i'm sorry!

Me gusta hablar màs en espanol, porque es una lengua tán bonita pero lo siento que no puedo.

LOL, OK. I thought it could be something like that 😀

The slip with my name (it's Fernando, not Francisco) is just to prove your point, right? 🤪

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...