10 - ITC Audio transmission via laser - by Andrés Ramos

Andres Ramos

1. Abstract

During my years of research I frequently got information about the use of laser light in ITC. The application for lasers in ITC seem to differ widely. I read about the works of H. O. Koenig who used laser for audio transmission to be intercepted and modified by spirits. But there were also other experimenters who used laser illuminated crystals to improve their session results.

My first idea was establishing a microphone based audio stream over a laser beam and recording it. A nice add-on would be to shoot the beam through different types of transparent media like rock crystal, tourmaline or even pure water and see if there would appear any voices in the stream that were not the usual ones we always found in any kind of noise and thus would not be caused by the laser.

2. Mechanical setup

Laser-2.jpg

This experiment was a bit challenging in terms of mechanical assembly. Normally I just have to stress my mechanical skills for drilling holes in casings and gluing. To gain enough flexibility I conceived a small platform of iron sheets and placed the laser diode and the receiving photo diode as components fixed on neodymium magnets. This way I was free to place the components wherever I wanted. That turned out to be an important feature because I wanted to place different media in the beam path and also use mirrors.

3. Electronic schematic

ITC Laser receiver.JPG

The schematic above shows two units. One is for driving and modulating the laser diode and the other shows the photo receiver and amplifier. OP1 and it's surrounding components are used for generating a virtual ground potential between the 12V power supply and real ground. This is a commonly used technique when you are working with op-amps and unsymmetrical power supplies. The laser is driven by a controllable current source made with T1. The preamplified modulation signal is steering the base of the transistor. The small unit in the lower left edge of the schematic is the adaption of a condenser microphone I used as the audio source principally. However you can also employ different audio sources. The laser is amplitude modulated, what means the light intensity of the laser is regulated up and down according to the amplitude of the modulation signal.

The laser light is received by a photo diode. It's signal is amplified in OP3. Since the diode is DC coupled I use P1 to compensate the DC offset resulting from the base intensity of the laser beam.

4. Test results of audio laser transmission

I did many test runs with directing the laser beam in the photo diode or using mirrors, crystals and water. A nice effect was the amazing illumination of rock crystal placed in the laser beam. It appeared like a light cloud made of millions of small points floating inside the crystal.

The laser in action

Laser-2.jpg

Illuminated rock crystal

IIMG_20200730_155120.jpg

Quickly I got some voices that knocked me off my feet, like "Und sie sind in Panik. Wir sind zwei!". I was so amazed that I was inclined to see this as a major breakthrough in ITC research. However after some test runs the voices disappeared and I didn't know why. I made more tests under different conditions to find out what the the crucial element of success in this experiment was, wether crystals, mirrors, beam-splitters, lenses, water or whatever. After some hours of intense testing it seemed I had found out that it was the presence of the laser itself!

Audio signal of laser

Laser with Crystal.jpg

In my last experiment I directly recorded the signal from the microphone and the laser was in operation without modulation just standing beside without any connection to the setup. That totally befuzzled me! I had no idea how the simple presence of a laser beam should facilitate an ITC connection. Luckily this hypothesis got wiped out as fast as it came. In the end I found out that the very good voices I had caught were plain direct microphone voices and the laser had nothing to do with them!

This was a big surprise because I never had success with direct mircophone voices before. Obviously my energy field had grown by this time. This was the reason why they became possible. I could verify this by several more test runs I did with a self constructed condenser microphone that delivered excellent results without any laser working around.

I did some more experiments where I replaced the microphone with different audio sources. I used recorded noise, glottal impulses and vocoder samples but I gained no results.

Thus you see, in the end it was a failure and a success at the same time. The laser failed but I gained new insights by direct mircophone recording. There will be another topic on the insights gained.

7 hours ago, Arizona EVP said:

Hello Mr. Ramos,

Do you have any audio of your laser experiment that I can listen to / analyze.  

Ron

Hello Ron!

Thanks for your comments. The problem is that this experiment was a failure in relation to the laser. With the described setup i could gain voices but they are not related to the laser setup, instead they where just direct microphone voices. Since this article describes a laser experiment i refrained from putting voice samples here because they would give the reader the false impression the laser setup had produced spirit voices.

I can give you a link to my sample filebase with direct microphone voices because i have put the samples from the laser setup there.

Direct Microphone Voices