26 minutes ago, CanadaKim said:

One thing that Andres Ramos (God of EVP) has taught me is that there are NO hard and fast rules in regards to EVP. Parts placement and exact location of Components in relation to each other does not seem important. Winding of coils would seem to be the only really exacting part of the circuit....but as you may have found out, early descriptions of such things are aggravatingly lacking. I think failure of such devices is not because of construction of circuitry, but failure of the people running it, as well as failure to perceive the voices. Good solid construction techniques, shielded cables within the boxes, and as interconnection cables is an absolute must.

As soon as I saw the coil, I immediately thought "this is a repurposed relay coil". The whole screw onto an object immediately made me thing of Andres Ramos's Coherer unit, altho his unit does not use any form of Diodes that I can think of....ummm, or a coil. His Coherer unit is very easy to build, and has been very positive in its output. I would keep away from using a unshielded cassette recorder, and would use a digital recorder, or the direct input into a computer card.

DO NOT take anything that I have said as indication that you should discontinue your current experimentation, in any way.

>>> I am fully aware that co-operation and communication with spirit entities is full of surprises. Because "they" are (according to my opinion) "intelligent and sentient concentrations of energy" , they don't necessarily submit to our trial arrangements and might be suddenly unpredictable if our attitude or emotions are against their own ethical code or if our principle is not reaonable.  Maybe, this might for their part explain the problem why controlled scientific experiments are so difficult especially in parapsychology and a occult sciences. For example, When I am assembling  the Germanium Receptor (and amplifier - cassette recorder -or whatever else combined with that),  I only try to make an exact copy of the original and repeat the previous experiment, which is a common and recommended method in Western science - in order to eliminate at least some  confounding factors.  If we don't accept this principle, there is no progress in research work and our work is classified as "pseudoscience". I think,  when proceeding in this way we are not underestimating or rejecting any spiritual values. The philosophy of logical analysis has already proved its usefullness when trying to differentiate facts from fantasy and wishful thinking. If this project fails , there is a good reason to try something new and different. However, I have seen that some germanium receptor versions which people have tried to build earlier, have also had obvious deficiencies-  even when thinking " the basic rules of electronics and signal processing"

Otherwise experts have built  many functioning devices on our forum, but the final goal (= interactive communication) has not yet been achieved. I think research work related to the electronic voices is very important, bacause language is our most effective method to transmit "information" which we really need in the existing scenario. When going through for example Robin Foy's "diary" (Witnessing the impossible") I can clearly see that as humans we are quite helpless and fully dependent on the knowledge, co-operation and kindness of the spirit entities in our plans to establish communication <-> I have at the moment a "working hypothesis" that the phenomena which manifested during the Scole Experiment are genuine - only because I have for now any reason to claim that they are fake.

GISMO5367

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dr Jeffer 2.4.2021     >>> Hi Jeff! My comments are between your lines: It is interesting reading Salvi's description of the received noises for V1, as they sound exactly

Do you think you could find out about the amplifier used with the scole unit - in light of what I mentioned about it functioning without the receptor unit being connected? >>> I will rea

I got a nice email back from Salvi. His V1 receptor is wired exactly as the scole unit, and he does use relay coils, I presume of 5,000 ohms dc resistance, as per the instructions. One important thing

Posted Images

"Interactive communication" would truly be the pinnacle of all EVP work. I think the closest that we have achieved is with Andres Ramos (God Of EVP), and some direct mentioning of his personal current situations. I do understand that you are attempting to redo existing work exactly, as am attempt to verify the original experiments.

10 minutes ago, CanadaKim said:

"Interactive communication" would truly be the pinnacle of all EVP work. I think the closest that we have achieved is with Andres Ramos (God Of EVP), and some direct mentioning of his personal current situations. I do understand that you are attempting to redo existing work exactly, as am attempt to verify the original experiments.

35 minutes ago, GISMO5367 said:

It would also drag EVP from a Fringe WooWoo Science into somewhat an ACTUAL science. I dont care who does it, or how they do it...I only care when it happens, I get to hear about it, and if Im lucky, participate in it.

• iDigitalMedium Research Team

I placed ge- diodes in between of strong neodymium magnets with like and opposing fields but it had no effect. I ask myself if the coils in the scole device are really related to ekectromagnetism or if there is something different lurking in the windings we do not know.

Another description from the texts referring to the amplifier is that spirits required a very low battery supply and avoiding ac by all means. Even running anything on ac in the environment of the receiver seems to be a problem. Making an amplifier with let's say 1.5V is abit of a challenge but affordable.

Also the piezo base keeps me busy. It seems to haveno connection electrically and just serving as a fundament. I ask myself if a piezo transducer would do.

The function of the screws was made quite clearly. One pointed and one flat. The latter would make a contact to the piezo transducer and the other end of it to the germanium crystal?

Referring to CandaKims comments:

I havent done anything practical with this except to confirm if the unit was prone to radio pick up, as the possibility was kindly mentioned by you. I did not think it was, but it was worth confirming. I used a 40m long antenna to force the unit to detect radio, if it were prone to this effect - which it wasnt, so Im satisfied that the unit is very deaf to radio.

Magnets have been used on Salvi's V2 unit. The scalar bubble was mentioned in the document I posted, where this supposedly occurs with opposing magnets. I think this is where the idea came from that was picked up by others and incorporated in designs that used Ge diodes instead of Ge labs. I have no opinion on the merits of magnets in this application.

Andres, I have given the coil concept some thought as it is a strange idea to have coils in parallel with the Ge if they are not receptive in the usual sense. The only other concept I can conceive of is that mentioned by free energy people, in that the very small inter-winding capacitances of each turn in the coil are able to interact with zero point energy, if conditions are favorable, and as such these interwinding effects are in series and are cumulative, leading to formation of emfs not picked up as magnetic induction.

Edited by Dr Jeffers
12 hours ago, CanadaKim said:

It would also drag EVP from a Fringe WooWoo Science into somewhat an ACTUAL science. I dont care who does it, or how they do it...I only care when it happens, I get to hear about it, and if Im lucky, participate in it.

The phenomena which manifested during The Scole Experiment were so rare and extraordinary that it doesn't matter in which way they were produced if they were genuine. Of course, as thinking and rational persons, we are very keen to know how all this happened !

GISMO5367

11 hours ago, Dr Jeffers said:

Referring to CandaKims comments:

I havent done anything practical with this except to confirm if the unit was prone to radio pick up, as the possibility was kindly mentioned by you. I did not think it was, but it was worth confirming. I used a 40m long antenna to force the unit to detect radio, if it were prone to this effect - which it wasnt, so Im satisfied that the unit is very deaf to radio.

Magnets have been used on Salvi's V2 unit. The scalar bubble was mentioned in the document I posted, where this supposedly occurs with opposing magnets. I think this is where the idea came from that was picked up by others and incorporated in designs that used Ge diodes instead of Ge labs. I have no opinion on the merits of magnets in this application.

Andres, I have given the coil concept some thought as it is a strange idea to have coils in parallel with the Ge if they are not receptive in the usual sense. The only other concept I can conceive of is that mentioned by free energy people, in that the very small inter-winding capacitances of each turn in the coil are able to interact with zero point energy, if conditions are favorable, and as such these interwinding effects are in series and are cumulative, leading to formation of emfs not picked up as magnetic induction.

One idea Micheal Lee once had was to put a coil as an receptor into the field of to like magnetic poles from neodymium magnets. Maybe the repelling fields are opening a scalar bubble letting in something that could be picked up by the coil. So far we never tried it

I am hoping that further work by Andres with Modulated high voltage will cause some sort of opening of a portal. his prior work with high voltage has been quite positive, so maybe amping it up a notch will be positive

18 hours ago, Dr Jeffers said:

Yes Andres, I remember something similar that used only one magnet. I found this in my archives...

s33.jpg

Wow what is this? I know the term "Bedini" from the zero point energy and overunity guys. Had contacts  with their ideas before I came to ITC.

Is this all static, I mean is the magnet and coil fixed? It doesn't respond to mechanical vibrations?

14 hours ago, CanadaKim said:

I am hoping that further work by Andres with Modulated high voltage will cause some sort of opening of a portal. his prior work with high voltage has been quite positive, so maybe amping it up a notch will be positive

By the way the kit from China was delivered some days ago. I just haven't found the time yet to  solder everything together.

56 minutes ago, Andres Ramos said:

Wow what is this? I know the term "Bedini" from the zero point energy and overunity guys. Had contacts  with their ideas before I came to ITC.

Is this all static, I mean is the magnet and coil fixed? It doesn't respond to mechanical vibrations?

As far as I remember it, the magnet is said to bend spacetime slightly at the pole, so an electrogravitic wave passing through the shielding will be detected in this region as an ordinary em wave, due to its interference with this distorted region. The magnet and coil are physically fixed in postion.

Bearden had a lot to do with this type of theory. Whether it holds water is a matter of experimentation. .

Yes, I considered this stuff during my earlier years with evp.

Edited by Dr Jeffers