Hello-Shiva Here from Malta

Shiva Rose

Due to some weird experiences I had starting  when I was little I became interested in the topic. There was a time where I read about psychic phenomena, tried them out and got results. This increased my interest and I never stop learning. Experiences, synchronicities, my dreams and strange objects appearing on photos made me research more until I ended up creating my own group to help children and their parents because I know how difficult it is when you have no one to turn to. I became aware of a wonderful world with awesome people online-one of them is Keith 🙂

Edited by Shiva Rose

• Administrators

Welcome Shiva! That's very kind of you. We are glad to have you! One of your contributions that the community may not be aware of, in addition to your perseverance, is the addition of subtitles to the documentary about Marcello Bacci.

I tried to add the video link, but it says it is private. Can you post us a link to it?

Welcome aboard!

Keith