Images of human faces from the Annette Tollis Method

On 2/23/2021 at 7:30 PM, Gunn-Anita said:

Hi, thank you for sharing. How do you do this?

Hi! This is Annette Tollis' method. How it's done? To do this, you need to take a photo of yourself in glasses, in the mirror. This photo is then viewed very closely. And here are the images of people who were not there during the photo shoot!

Vladimir

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 9:05 AM, Joshua Caro said:

Good Mornin Vladimir , could you inform me how to make these pictures ? or show me where to go on this Varanormal site to learn more 

I am new to this site 

thank U sir for the help 

Hello! These photos were taken using the Annette Tollis method. How it works? I photograph my face with glasses in a concave mirror. Then I preview my image in Photoshop, in the face area behind the glasses. With sufficient magnification, images of human faces can be detected! I control my iPhone with bluetooth to get a clear shot. There is a post a little higher (Posted March 17) where you can see how I take these photos.

Vladimir.