I'm Keith - And I Love Technical, Spiritual, Singing, and My Hot Tub

Keith J. Clark

• Administrators

Hello everyone my name is Keith. I have the distinct privilege of working with everyone here on this new site.

My adventures in ITC began in 2005 after the movie white noise. First I started with shortwave radio and quickly experienced unique phenomena that is still not yet understood, nor repeated in that manner.

I fell in love with ITC, started out with EVP and then moved on to Video ITC (2006), Pictures in Water (2006\2007), Smoke, Fog, Steam, Dry Ice, etc and then with the assistance of intuition from "spirit", we discovered images in sound, ie. Spectrograph Images- and have been working with them ever since. (Published in American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena NewsJournal 2007). I was horrible at building websites, so my first website ITC Bridge turned into a forum which still stands today as a historical archive. This showed me the power of people and community, and where I met Bruce Moen, Ron Ruiz, Jeremy Michael Bloxsom and other people still active in the community today.

In 2008 we created the first live stream complete with noise reduction for audio and with spectrographs as the live video. We had weekly circles and this streamed to the internet 24\7 for the entire year. (October 2008-October 2009)

After a move from California to Florida in November 2009 followed by a 7 year hiatus I resumed my work - only this time intent on being more dedicated and bringing people together. With 3 cofounders we started iDigitalMedium and experienced some success working as a team instead of as separate individuals. We grew from 3 to about 10-12 at one point. Our efforts as a team include projects such as a database of over 500 websites, EVP samples from around the world, and a book database. One special project was the "Thank Bacci" effort which became the catalyst for Signor Marcello Bacci becoming recognized. As a result of our awareness effort an international conference was held in his honor in Italy while he was still on this physical plane. If you look on YouTube, now videos of him are everywhere - though they were rather scarce previously.

In 2016 I began to become aware that when we produce voice-like sounds in a random fashion, the brain kicks into overdrive in an attempt to understand it. This can cause spontaneous clairaudience - which appears to be a mixture of psychic and physical hearing abilities. These experiments are known as "synthetic voices" because we provide the sound necessary for voice and spirit communicators modify that sound, real-time, inside the computer. Still to be developed and understood.

In November of 2019 a private research group was started with 3 people and has expanded to 5. These people are career professionals and hold credentials. The experiences we had with this team once again demonstrated clearly that collaboration is the key to success. The energy behind this group is largely the reason why this forum was created. More on that later.

Here we are in 2020, and after a decade of waiting, we finally have the right kind of infrastructure to build what is necessary to preserve our history as well as to collaborate. Together, we can demonstrate that all paranormal topics are energy, and that anyone can develop the ability to affect physical matter. They are already doing it with their thoughts every day.

I support ITC, Physical Mediumship, and simply put - the freedom of information; however, I do not subscribe to any man-made belief structures. This has allowed me to think out of the box without constraints, and to learn.

My specialties are organization, inspiration, technical, live streaming, and live audio noise reduction.

Privately I have seen that anything I focus on becomes a reality. In addition - all audio streams from different computers, radios, and devices have the same people appearing simultaneously across all devices. This is how I know that an energy contact field is responsible, at least partially. As our private team grew, so did the contacts, the strength, and my ability to "hear" them. Contrary to most mediums, I do not receive messages from loved ones though I do write and often channel for myself. The people I hear are many, and they are as excited about our progress forward as we are. I wanted to be a traditional medium; however, it seems I had other work I agreed upon, which is why we are here.

If I were to describe myself in today's terms, I would say I am claircognizant, sometimes clairaudient (this cycles in and out dependent upon my nervous system). Above all, I am a human just like everyone else with the same challenges. With the knowledge that anything I focus on becomes a reality, once the forum is settled I intend to demonstrate this again publicly along side of everyone else in the forum, perhaps even with large numbers of people as we develop together. One of the ways I raise my vibration is by singing.

EVP is merely only a glimpse of what is actually happening - the tip of the iceberg so to speak. We have worked on, and recreated modern versions of Spiricom and will teach those principles here. It is simply a fact that it is only a matter of time (within the next few years) that we will be able to hear real-time conversations. This is said with confidence because it's already happened, we're just trying to improve it. However, it is not always two-way communication.

Aside from ITC, music was was my first love. I'm a singer, and will go back to it once this forum is stable. One of my greatest dreams is to mix my two loves into one project (singing and ITC) You can find me here: https://www.smule.com/keithjclark

I've had some severe physical disabilities the last year or so which require me to work from bed or standing up. Luckily, my fingers still work and clearly I have no problem typing and some would say that perhaps I can be long-winded. 😉 And that's where the hot tub regimen comes in! Working a job and building this forum is challenging with physical disabilities, which is why I am so happy that many of you have come to help divvy up the work. 

It is a pleasure to join all of you here, and I look forward to working together with you. I'm open, easily approachable, and anyone may contact me at any time.

Thank you for being a part of this fascinating journey.

Keith

• Keith J. Clark changed the title to I'm Keith - And I Love Technical, Spiritual, Singing, and My Hot Tub
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Keith J. Clark
Did you expand this post? I've read it before but it seems there is new information now.

I'm sorry to hear about your disabilities. I had something like that when I was 18... I cut my right hand in an terrible accident, I cut everything except the bones. I would have died if I had made it to the ER 5 minutes later, and I spend about two years recovering with several surgeries and having to put almost everything on hold. The one thing that I always think that saved me was the fact that about a week before the accident I got a girlfriend and it was our mutual love put me trough.
Fortunately, I recovered decently well. I type with just the index finger in the right hand, but that's OK. I didn't play the guitar anymore (though I know I could if I really wanted), but I can play Voleyball (I'm in a team right now), which I loved doing right before and had stop for several years.

I just visited your Smule account and I LOVE your singing... specially "Counting Blue Cars".
I am myself a singer wannabe. That is, I have zero talent, but I love singing so much that 3 years ago I started taking lessons. With the technique, the training and the fact that I sing all day long, I'm getting better and better. Eventually I'll be good enough to say I'm an actual singer.

Here is my sound-cloud account with my many "attempts":  

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Awesome Fernando, great minds think alike! You could probably ask Michael Lee about his singing escapades also! 🙂

glad you posted your SoundCloud files, that's a nice little audio player there! Looks great! in the forum.

I'll bet many people that get involved in ITC are musicians at heart.

And thank you for sharing your personal challenges.  It is true- we always find a way to overcome.

Keith