Presentazione della mia ricerca metavisiva

Domitilla Pif

Hello everyone, my name is Domitilla, I am from Milan (Italy), I am 56 years old and I have been doing metaphonic and metavisive research for some time. I obtained the meta-visual feedback published here, through the analysis of environmental sound frequencies. My metavisive research was born because analyzing the audio tracks with Adobe Audition (spectrum mode), I found the formation of human features. In conducting this research I have noticed that the researcher's mediumistic abilities are fundamental to obtaining important results, which are not mere optical illusions.
Thanks for your attention and greetings to all

metavisione novembre 2019.jpg

metavisione gennaio 2020.jpg

Greetings, Domitilla. Wow! I've never seen such images until joining this group. I love learning and seeing results. Do you know or recognize the people in the images?  I completely agree that with any medium we use, it absolutely depends on, what you said above, " the researcher's mediumistic abilities are fundamental to obtaining important results".  I've found that I tend to get more results when I am present during investigations (when a group gets together for recording proof of spirits present in any area). I also can sense where their energy is and what type of energy it is. Thank you for sharing and welcome! 

On 15/1/2021 at 15:34, Marie said:

Saluti, Domitilla. Wow! Non ho mai visto immagini del genere prima di unirmi a questo gruppo. Amo imparare e vedere i risultati. Conosci o riconosci le persone nelle immagini? Sono completamente d'accordo che con qualsiasi mezzo che usiamo, dipende assolutamente da quanto hai detto sopra, "le capacità medianiche del ricercatore sono fondamentali per ottenere risultati importanti". Ho scoperto che tendo a ottenere più risultati quando sono presente durante le indagini (quando un gruppo si riunisce per registrare la prova degli spiriti presenti in qualsiasi area). Posso anche percepire dov'è la loro energia e che tipo di energia è. Grazie per la condivisione e il benvenuto! 

Ciao Marie, ti ringrazio per il tuo apprezzamento. Sei su Facebook? Mi piacerebbe averti tra i miei amici. Un caro saluto

• 2 months later...