Negative spiritual enery by animal bite

Andres Ramos

My wife loves to see Cesar Millan, the dog whisperer at the Sixx TV channel. In the episode from today he was bitten by an aggressive labrador dog. As he commented the accident he told something interesting. He said, " I haven't seen this coming. The main problem is the negative energy the dog is injecting in me. The bite itself is not a problem, the injuries are not critical. But the negative energy can knock you off your feet and leaving you unconscious"

I have never seen animal bites like this. I knew they can convey poison or bacteria but negative energy gives it a spiritual component. I ask myself if vampirism is causing similar effects and if this the reason why it's told that negative energy transferred by the bite can turn the victim into a vampire itself.