• iDigitalMedium Research Team

Hello everyone! I have put lots of posts in the "experiment" section and i am still proceeding with it. Although I'm doing my best to write good text and correct typo it's a matter of fact that english is not my native tongue. Therefore I would appreciate if someone would proofread my articles. To keep it simple you can directly put in your corrections since the text is simple and not a novel.

Anyone would like to do that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Chris said:

Sigh, I can be so silly at times..lol.Im still learning the site.I would be happy to assist!

No, we don't have enough help - its just I haven't figured out the best way to coordinate volunteers yet with the needed tasks. Im thinking maybe a forum only volunteers can see.

Our success will depend heavily upon community contributors such as yourself. 

In this case you can work directly with Andres and assist him. You're a moderator, which means you have the ability to edit where grammar is bad.

Have him send you a link of what he needs proofed and then respond to him privately. 

Please have a go at it and private message me if you have any questions 🙂

...qnd thank you!

Keith

• Administrators
On 11/3/2020 at 7:55 PM, Chris said:

Andres, 

If you would like to send a link of what you would to have proofread, I will happy to apply  any editing and return to you for your approval.

And thank you for the opportunity!

Chris, look in the Varanormal Research Team forum. 

Attempt to edit (carefully). You are a moderator. Maybe copy the post before edit as good practice.

Let me know,

Keith

11 hours ago, Keith J. Clark said:

Chris, look in the Varanormal Research Team forum. 

Attempt to edit (carefully). You are a moderator. Maybe copy the post before edit as good practice.

Let me know,

Keith

It's everything in https://www.varanormal.com/forums/forum/4-experiments/ from post prefix 1..13.

Thank you so much Chris! Actually I never was really good in languages. I can speak a little spain but never got enthusiastic about it. Despite this fact I really like to talk, or let's better say, read and write in english. I really love this language! It is affordable to learn, has a rich set of words, lots of phrases for humour and the typical funny understatements and it connects you with the whole world around. Without the ability to talk in english I never had  gotten in contact with all those wonderful people like you!

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2020 at 12:42 AM, Keith J. Clark said:

No, we don't have enough help - its just I haven't figured out the best way to coordinate volunteers yet with the needed tasks. Im thinking maybe a forum only volunteers can see.

Our success will depend heavily upon community contributors such as yourself. 

In this case you can work directly with Andres and assist him. You're a moderator, which means you have the ability to edit where grammar is bad.

Have him send you a link of what he needs proofed and then respond to him privately. 

Please have a go at it and private message me if you have any questions 🙂

...qnd thank you!

Keith

Download for free Grammarly