RS 12-469 Recorded Ghost Box Audio with an Alien Being Named Malkeney

Many years back working with my guide I sought to record with an alien being who crashed and died on Earth. Through the main session I asked for a name and phonetically wrote down a name of "Malkeney". I have recorded with this being several times over the years. In this clip when I asked why Alien beings take humans on board their ships, and I recorded a response "LIKE THIS PLANET". The image in the video I captured of Malkeney during a Water ITC session in which I asked him to show himself.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:30 AM, Andres Ramos said:

Wow, I could hear the same. Do you know if deceased aliens and humans share the same plane in the hereafter?

From what I've read... no, not in general.

The main reason is that there are "Astral Cities" all around the (Earth) globe, whose main purpose is to provide newly discarnates with a "world" that looks a lot like ours to ease their transition.

These astral cities are "layered"... the higher up you go, the less they look like Earth. High enough, you are now out of the so called "Astral Plane", which occurs when your ties with "materials", so-to-speak, are pretty much gone, and into the "Mental Plane". 

Assuming that is all correct, then it follows that at least some other planets would have their own "local" astral plane. Although, by large, most alien worlds are far, far more spiritually progressed that us, and they probably go straight to the mental plane or higher.

Having said all that, some people move very, but very fast up the layers... some, even, go straight to the so called "Mental Plane" (the one right above the Astral)... in that case, you would go to the same place.

7 hours ago, Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal said:

From what I've read... no, not in general.

The main reason is that there are "Astral Cities" all around the (Earth) globe, whose main purpose is to provide newly discarnates with a "world" that looks a lot like ours to ease their transition.

These astral cities are "layered"... the higher up you go, the less they look like Earth. High enough, you are now out of the so called "Astral Plane", which occurs when your ties with "materials", so-to-speak, are pretty much gone, and into the "Mental Plane". 

Assuming that is all correct, then it follows that at least some other planets would have their own "local" astral plane. Although, by large, most alien worlds are far, far more spiritually progressed that us, and they probably go straight to the mental plane or higher.

Having said all that, some people move very, but very fast up the layers... some, even, go straight to the so called "Mental Plane" (the one right above the Astral)... in that case, you would go to the same place.

Understood. Lucky to be part of a species that make it way extraordinarily slow through the planes. 😞