Images of human faces (work in Spectrocom and sTile 3.0 programs).

Program sTile 3.0.2016 (It is free program, Author Harm).
https://stile.informer.com/3.0/

Images of people from the Other World appear in the sTile 3.0 - Effects - Draw - Plasma Cloud option. Here I select the Graininess option - 3600. And start searching for images of people. The faces are often covered with a gray patina. Images of people have to be carefully cleaned up in Adobe Photoshop.

Edited by Vladimir 2020

On 12/20/2020 at 10:15 AM, Vladimir 2020 said:

Program sTile 3.0.2016 (It is free program, Author Harm).
https://stile.informer.com/3.0/

Images of people from the Other World appear in the sTile 3.0 - Effects - Draw - Plasma Cloud option. Here I select the Graininess option - 3600. And start searching for images of people. The faces are often covered with a gray patina. Images of people have to be carefully cleaned up in Adobe Photoshop.

Thank you Vladimir! I installed it and it's working. Not yet with faces of the style you have posted but basically it's running!

8 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

One more question. I have installed the program, it's running and i adjusted the graininess to 3600. All you do now is repeatedly invoking the plasma cloud function until faces appear, right?

Absolutely right! I press the "Apply Current Effects" button, sometimes long enough, until the image of a human face appears. I'm looking for images that are open enough that they aren't covered by a solid patina. The fact is that I try not to subject the images to significant processing in the program "Adobe Photoshop".  

16 hours ago, Vladimir 2020 said:

Absolutely right! I press the "Apply Current Effects" button, sometimes long enough, until the image of a human face appears. I'm looking for images that are open enough that they aren't covered by a solid patina. The fact is that I try not to subject the images to significant processing in the program "Adobe Photoshop".  

Ok, understood. Will try to replicate your results.

Thanks and Merry x-mas!🥳

1 hour ago, Andres Ramos said:

Still fascinating. Do you "call" for these faces or are you just waiting without anticipation for them to appear?

I don’t call anyone. I just watch frame by frame and know that someone will definitely show up. I'm looking for images that hardly need to be edited. I remove the patina from the eyes, face. I am looking for images that are close to photography. Even more interesting, the number of images that appear depends on the mood I'm starting to work with. Only optimism and good mood! This is how I work with this program.

3 hours ago, L. Garrigue said:

And it seems that you can always have results. How long do you wait to have a 'good' anomaly, in average ?

Yes, the result is always obtained. How often? It's hard to say ... Sometimes each screen has several images at once. But some day there is nothing. There are many factors involved here ... Including my own mood ...

130f3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...