First testing of the Sound Chopper application. Sept 25, 2022 (promising results)

I am deeply impressed Kevin what you squeezed out of a cellphone. Sure, some messages are very ambigous but others are very strong and clear then. I think you had a lot of success by this "shoot from the hip". Also it seems your spirit team accepted this method.

I am curious for the results of other people.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Kevin!

• 1 month later...

Hi Kevin,

You have some strong and clear voice captures! Very nice! I hear a few of your clips differently than you do.  I had to tell you because what I hear is really sweet and makes me smile.  

In the first clip you ask, "Do you hear me my friends?" I hear the answer, "You love us."

"What would they guess"  I hear, "I've been wanting grandkids."

"He is good." I hear "He lives for it."

"This is (listen?) Kevin"  I hear, "I miss you desperately."

I either hear what you hear or can't make it out on the balance of them.

I have a few questions for you if you don't mind.  Did you happen to write down your settings?  I'm curious as to what they were and how you went about choosing your settings? 

I believe they might be able to use the settings on their own, and maybe they are trying to tell you that in the clips, "I'm testing" & "work it soon".  A few of my clips using the Sound Chopper could be interpreted that way as well.  We should pay attention to that and listen for similar statements going forward.

Andrea

Hello Andrea,

Blessings and thank you for the feedback. It's always interested me how people will hear a lot of other's spirit communication differently. I don't know if it's because of our varying listing range(frequencies), or could others actually be hearing alternate messages within messages? Like many others I'd suspect, I go over my audio many times before I'm certain enough as to what I hear, but as I said...it is a common thing, thank you. 

Regarding the settings, I will move them around actually, simply because I'm not certain where is ultimately the best for me or my communicators. So I suppose I'd suggest others do the same to find that sweet spot I reckon. Also, do you share your results with the Sound Chopper experiments, and any other ITC work you do? I would love to be able to check it out. It's so difficult to find serious experimenters and researchers out there. 

Blessings to you, Kevin