does anyone know how to stop the evil i am getting???

tuyma

Hi Tuyma,

Spirits are drawn to us based on our state of mind, mood, and, above all, emotions. Even subtle emotions we may not be fully aware of (or may not want to be fully aware of).  Positive emotions draw in positive spirits. Negative emotions draw in negative spirits.

The spirit box is NOT in itself a thing that draws spirits in. You are. The spirit box just lets you "hear them", but they are there because of your emotions (and with our without the spirit box).

So, if you feel like you are in bad (spiritual) company, the best strategy is to work on your emotions (and in turn your state of mind). 

The feeling of being hunted can come from seriously negative emotions, like a clinical Depression, or a Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Those aren't  just ordinary mood swings and need to be taken care of seriously (such as seeking professional help).  

The best thing for you to do now is to completely stop worrying about the spiritual company, as they should be seen as just a symptom, and work on the underlying emotional problem.  And to do that,  you need to put the spirit box aside until you are feeling better.

It is a fundamental rule of thumb to follow Adrian's rule and never do any experiment with spirits unless you are in a good mood, filled with positive feelings and a sound state of mind. Even though, as I said above, it is never the experiments themselves which draw the spirits in, by becoming aware of their presence, feelings and intentions, we create a feedback loop. And all feedback loops escalate, so it is fundamental to make sure we escalate the right one.

Hello Tuyma,

I agree with the previous responses.

Trans-Dimensional Communication is not cut and dry.  Its not all rainbows and puppies.

There are many levels including the one that harbors the Tricksters and Hecklers.  That's who are dominating your responses.

They are harmless and just try to get a rise out of you and make you scared.

I remember when I first started doing EVP I used to get them.  They would say things like Satan Will Eat Your Soul.

I would just laugh and say Go Ahead because I don't have a religious bone in my body.

When the tricksters and hecklers realized they had no effect on me they faded away and more meaningful communication started coming through.

Just get a grip on yourself and ignore them.  Don't give in.

Ron

Edited by Arizona EVP

• Administrators
16 hours ago, tuyma said:

i feel like im huanted and if i try to use a spirit box and programs i feel like im dying and i hear evil things? can anyone support me or like experiment for me?

Hi Tuyma,

I agree with the advice given above. If you hear voices or have experiences without electronic devices, then you clearly are a sensitive.  

As a sensitive its up to you to continue to educate yourself which will in turn remove fear. Whatever energy you put out is what you attract, so if you feed fear you will only produce more of the same.

When you say you feel like you're dying, you are describing a panic attack. This is associated with anxiety. Unfortunately it is not at all uncommon for sensitive people to have anxiety. Its something we learn to live with. 

If you use any drugs besides those prescribed by a physician be aware that they will make you more susceptible to a panic attack.

While we're not doctors and we cannot give medical advice, there is a tie between the physical and the spiritual. In my own personal case I am familiar with both, thats why I'm sharing my opinion. 

Take care of your physical body first, strengthen your mind, and then worry about other worlds; however, if you find it soothing to listen to live experiment streams such as the ones we provide, do so with caution and for limited periods of time.

One thing that is the same for all of us is that none of us are ever alone. There are always people near you in spirit. Call on them.

But most importantly, take care of your body and mind.

A ghostbox stream has many constant interruptions, this is how it works. There is a good possibility also that those frequent changes create rhythms or beat frequencies that change your mental state similar to what light does to an epileptic person. This can induce panic attacks. 

We're here if you have any more questions. We hope this helped you.

Keith

Hi

I wanted to repeat and elaborate on what Ron said.

Spirits are, by themselves, harmless. 

Mentally and emotionally, they can only harm us as much as, and for as long as, we allow them to. Exactly as it is the case with (living) people (because they are also people).

Physically, they are even far more harmless, because spirits cannot produce physical phenomena without fulfilling the requirements of the necessary mechanisms.
And such requirements are far from trivial. So much in fact, that we are all here scratching our heads trying to come up with ways for them the put a few legible voices on a carefully constructed medium. Clearly, if spirits could trivially do something that can cause you physical harm, they would just type on a keyboard, and all of us ITC experimenters would be out of job.

It is, nonetheless, possible for spirits to produce physical phenomena, maybe even just straight up type on a keyboard, but not by themselves but with the help of a physical medium. So, unless you have a very powerful such medium living with you in your house, then there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Furthermore, although it is the case that physical mediumship might be out of control, it is highly unusual for that to be combined with enough power to produce a physically harmful effect. Most out-of-control physical mediumship is incipient and at such barely noticeable.

Thank you all for your responses, it means a lot to me, i have been struggling with evil for quite some time now, I thought it would go away.

I am usually always positive. 

I've done all that im supposed to do, I visualize golden light.

I meditate too.

For 6 months or more I have been sick, whenever I yawn or laugh, or have any emotions it feels like im dying.

And when I say dying I dont mean panic attack, it felt like my head gets really heavy, high or low pressure, feels like bloodcut. and I have to constantly press the top of my mouth, it might be to do with my pineal gland ,tonsil, nose tubes/throat tube.

It feels like sometimes its stretches too far, or slouches.
I take medication, but it doesnt work.

11 hours ago, tuyma said:

thank you all for your responses, it means a lot to me, i have been struggling with evil for quite some time now, i thought it would go away.

ive done all that im supposed to do, I visualize golden light.

i meditate too.

for 6 months or more I have been sick, whenever I yawn or laugh, or have any emotions it feels like im dying.

and when i say dying i dont mean panic attack, it felt like my head gets really heavy, high or low pressure, feels like bloodcut. and i have to constantly press the top of my mouth, it might be to do with my pineal gland ,tonsil, nose tubes/throat tube.

it feels like sometimes its stretches too far, or slouches.
i take medication, but it doesnt work.

i

Well none of us is a medical doctor for sure but I would like yo know some more details of what you told.

You said you have been struggling with the evil since long. When did it start, how did it start and why you know thst it is the evil?

Your descriptions seem to implicate that you have physical issues since long. Is it true?

Why do you think your pineal gland is involved in your health issues?

What was the medical diagnosis and what kind of treatment was devised?

Do you hear voices generally and what do they tell you?

19 hours ago, tuyma said:

thank you all for your responses, it means a lot to me, i have been struggling with evil for quite some time now, i thought it would go away.

ive done all that im supposed to do, I visualize golden light.

i meditate too.

for 6 months or more I have been sick, whenever I yawn or laugh, or have any emotions it feels like im dying.

and when i say dying i dont mean panic attack, it felt like my head gets really heavy, high or low pressure, feels like bloodcut. and i have to constantly press the top of my mouth, it might be to do with my pineal gland ,tonsil, nose tubes/throat tube.

it feels like sometimes its stretches too far, or slouches.
i take medication, but it doesnt work.

i

If you are up to it...perhaps you could make a recording with a digital recorder or cell phone. 

You wouldn't have to use a ghost box unless you wanted to.

It would be your choice to ask questions or not.

Ron