On Demand "Textrans" by Varanormal Research Team LIVE Text Stream v1.0.3 (Since 2019)

• iDigitalMedium Research Team

Characters table

Dictionaries

Words detection

Start generation

Generated letters :

Detected words :

Generated words :

This is a letters/words generator, developed for ITC. It is based on a quantum random numbers generator, and merely transforms numbers into letters and words. Please use it for serious purposes, not for untertainment.

Characters generator

More precisely, at regular time intervals, some character selected from the chosen alphabet is picked up randomly, where the randomness physically comes from a (certified) quantum measurement made in an Australian physics laboratory. By modifying the alphabet, you can bias the probabilities that some letter pops out, and you can also introduce spaces in it.

In the generated letters field, everytime a word is formed (sequence of letters separated by spaces), the algorithm checks whether the word is in a dictionary, in which case it is considered as "detected". One can choose a voice to speak it, so that the user is not doomed to read everything.

Enhanced words are the words which would require particular attention from the user. For instance one could want to search for some firstname. If they pop out, a particular alarm will be played. The detection threshold in number of letters is not taken into account for those special words.

When several languages are considered, the corresponding dictionary is simply the concatenation of the different dictionaries.

Misc

The word generator is based on similar principles. In a dictionary, each word is associated to a number, so when one picks up a random number, it is merely transformed to a word via the dictionary labels. Each word has an equal probability of poping out.

If you would like to run this program on another website, it's possible, please ask 🙂

• Keith J. Clark changed the title to "Textrans" by the iDigitalMedium Research Group (LIVE Text Stream)

Generated words contained "avoiding taught, "actual joy measurements", "democracy  Desaster ", "everybody coming", "tones", "personalized  body", "independent  collect"

Interesting since we are facing democracy disasters  everywhere, we tend to not being taught by the mainstream, we experience joy in our measurements,  today i wrote the article about laser and tones.

• L. Garrigue changed the title to "Textrans" by the Varanormal Research Group (LIVE Text Stream, 2019)
  • iDigitalMedium Research Team

Nice to see this Andrés 😉 I'll do the whole textfile implementation, but as for the pictures, it's a way to standardize the output so that this ensures there is no easy cheating. And like you did people can then share the output pics here, to present what they received

Edited by L. Garrigue

29 minutes ago, L. Garrigue said:

Nice to see this Andrés 😉 I'll do the whole textfile implementation, but as for the pictures, it's a way to standardize the output so that this ensures there is no easy cheating. And like you did people can then share the output pics here, to present what they received

Ah ok. I haven't had this in mind.

• L. Garrigue changed the title to "Textrans" by the Varanormal Research Group (LIVE Text Stream, 2019, v1.0.3)

Sampled the Textrans- had about 20 relevant words  in the box of words-that related to my career -past and  current situations. Names, activities- was very impressive! I can't really share the words pubicly, but I was amazed.

Another test gave references to my personal life including the country I was born in, Spain. Fascinating!

I did something similar in my lunch break. I let the stream produce german words. All words are more or less meaningful but no  precise hints. However one thing was outstanding. I got "Käserei Alpe"->"Dairy Alpe" and indeed there is a Dairy named "Alpe" existing in Italy and they have a Website too.

Also "Bungalow Hütte" are a strange coincidence as both are describing a small building.

textrans_recording (1).jpeg

• Keith J. Clark changed the title to On Demand "Textrans" by Varanormal Research Team LIVE Text Stream v1.0.3 (Since 2019)
    • Keith J. Clark unpinned this topic