Validation of Life after Death

I married when I was 17 to a soul who was as lost as I was, and unfortunately, for 21 of the 24 years of the marriage were  unhappy and verbally. I left the marriage in 1999. My father was aware that I was unhappy, but he did not know the details. He passed in 2003. Fast forward to 2006, when I met my to be current husband. One evening as I sat with my to be husband having a wonderful warm conversation, I hugged him, and as I did, my fathers picture was in full view. I said to my father in my heart, "I wish you could let me know that you know how happy I am now".

The next day my husband called at work asking if I had come home for lunch. He said there was a bouquet of artificial white roses in the silveware compartment of the dishdrainer next to the kitchen sink, and he hadnt put it there.

Puzzled, I  said no, I was at work,...and then it dawned on me- My father had answered my request. When I arrived home and investigated, two small seperate bunches of white roses had "fallen" together from over 3 and half feet above to land upright forming a perfect bouquet of white roses- ( while living he had started a tradition of giving his daughters white roses on their 50th birthday. He did not live on the earth plane long enough to see mine. )

This was validation to me  that my father knew my thoughts, my love for him, and he is able to respond from the spiritual plane he exists in now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 2:55 AM, Chris said:

I married when I was 17 to a soul who was as lost as I was, and unfortunately, for 21 of the 24 years of the marriage were  unhappy and verbally. I left the marriage in 1999. My father was aware that I was unhappy, but he did not know the details. He passed in 2003. Fast forward to 2006, when I met my to be current husband. One evening as I sat with my to be husband having a wonderful warm conversation, I hugged him, and as I did, my fathers picture was in full view. I said to my father in my heart, "I wish you could let me know that you know how happy I am now".

The next day my husband called at work asking if I had come home for lunch. He said there was a bouquet of artificial white roses in the silveware compartment of the dishdrainer next to the kitchen sink, and he hadnt put it there.

Puzzled, I  said no, I was at work,...and then it dawned on me- My father had answered my request. When I arrived home and investigated, two small seperate bunches of white roses had "fallen" together from over 3 and half feet above to land upright forming a perfect bouquet of white roses- ( while living he had started a tradition of giving his daughters white roses on their 50th birthday. He did not live on the earth plane long enough to see mine. )

This was validation to me  that my father knew my thoughts, my love for him, and he is able to respond from the spiritual plane he exists in now.

A very touching story Chris. I think that those events likely are the reason why people start to walk on a spiritual path. How it was with you? Have you been already spiritually before this incident in 2006?

On 11/18/2020 at 1:17 AM, Andres Ramos said:

A very touching story Chris. I think that those events likely are the reason why people start to walk on a spiritual path. How it was with you? Have you been already spiritually before this incident in 2006?

Andres, I think began my spiritual journey very young, ....when I swear to this day I heard angels sing....when I would walk in the rain in a rivlet barefoot along a neighborhood street...when I looked up at a sky filled with thunder ad lightnening and felt one with it all...I began actively searching for what and who God was and the meaning behind our relationship with him and a clear spiritual view when I was around 17-18. My mother was a spiritual person in Catholicism and as such I was introduced to church at a young age. But making a conscious decision on my own began around 17 when I could not reconcile what I had learned thus far with love. Thank you Andres.