Fran Oliveira, Tom, ITC Journey to Brazil

Giorgio

Hello, I'm glad to see that you are actively having a 'presence' again!  A few years agom (1990s) I participated in a metascience journey to Brazil and befriended Fran and Tom. Last I remember we met in Orlando and I was asked if I would be willing to protect/store the Metascience equipment and records. But I was too young and a foreign student back then.  

I just want you to know that I like your important work and that I want to be in touch, perhaps help or contribute in some way.

Thank you

Giorgio Piacenza 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi Giorgio, welcome to the forum, and thank you for joining!

Yes, I also met Tom and Fran this year - which is when we acquired the remaining Metascience documents. We'd love to hear about your experience.

There will be more than enough work to go around, please take a look at our Volunteer Roles  if you ever have the desire to contribute.

Thank you, and we look forward to your contribution and experiences here on the forum!

Keith